Chowking Sangandaan Branchfood service

P Review updated:

I am sending this complaint on your branch at sangandaan caloocan regarding poor service that we experienced.

Kumain kame sa chowking sangandaan last january 10 2018 around 9:43 pm. Umorder kame ng dalawang 1pc. Chicken with chocopao at isang chaopan with toppings at isang regular na halo halo. However walang available na softdrinks kaya water lang ang inavail upon serving a food saka palang kame nang hingi ng water for three persons pero ang ibinigay samin ay dalawa lang kaya sa counter na mismo ako nanghingi ng tubig. Binigyan naman nila kami ng tubig sa counter. After namin kumain, I asked for another glass of water kasi naubos na yung iniinom ko. So pinapunta ko sa counter yung pinsan ko para manghingi ng isang basong tubig.
Your crew named "girly" or "girlie" yung hiningian ng pinsan ko ng water, ang nakakainis dun ay alam ko na narinig nya yung panghihingi ng pinsan ko ng tubig dahil napakalapit lang naman ng distance ng customer sa crew na nasa counter pero hindi nya pinansin at tumalikod sya na parang walang narinig!!! 

Okay lang naman kung busy sya, sana inendorse nya sa ibang crew ang pagbibigay ng tubig pero hindi ehh, para bang wala lang skanya yung request ng customer.
Nakakatawa lang isipin na tubig lang yung naging problema sa buong experience namin sa pagkain sa branch nyo. Kaya lang sana mabigyan ng aksyon yung concern ko para maiwasan na mangyari pa ito sa ibang customers ninyo.
Maraming salamat po...

Joe Em Mar 07, 2020

I always eat fish fillet but sadly tonight I was not satisfied. They served it with plain rice so dull and dry not tasty. The service crew is bad at service not pleasing and did not bother to change the plain rice to egg rice. Hope you can train them to be accommodating and pleasing bad at customer service. Thank you Chowking👍

• Kr
    Kristian jeffrey Sacdalan Mar 02, 2020

we ordered 4 chao fan for take out. its very sticky, not well served. chowking c raymundo pasig!

• Ca
    carmina043 Feb 29, 2020

sobrang tagal nung pearl milk tea. na advance call pa un ha. almost 30 mins. tapos na kami kumain. sana kapag nag suggest kayo ng promo dapat sure na available ung product. or kung hnd pls provide us with proper promising time. hnd ung ganito. i used time stamp sa photo attached. sana hnd maranasan nang iba ung naranasan ko.

Maritess Teresita Torio Feb 19, 2020

I would like to complain about not honoring my solo parent card. Before i was using it and honored my card. For the first time around 6:30 PM Feb 13, 2020 at the Chowking restaurant they did not honor my solo parent card. Her name was Liza. I'm looking for their manager and was not available that time.

• Fo
    Foodlover16 Feb 15, 2020

We ordered Shanghai with egg rice and wanton soup and sweet & sour fish. What was served is choa fan with Shanghai. They said it's just for 7 mins but was served way past it. We even went overlunch because of it.

• Mi
    Mikoy Paluray Feb 12, 2020

Yung milktea niyo po masarap sana kaso pag higop namin hilaw na hilaw yung pearl. Grabi naman sa tigas 'to parang pinakuluan ng 1min tpos sinerve. Pakiayos naman ng serve chowking . first time pa naman namin matikman ng milktea so dissapointed. Napakatigas sobra ng pearl nagpalarge pa naman kami

• Fr
    francis cuartero Feb 10, 2020

I order 2 chowfan when the order came out it was only one I check the receipt and they only put one chowfan and then last time, I was really in a hurry they forgot to put spoon and fork at the take out. Such a lousy branch.

Anonymous0505 Feb 09, 2020

Is it possible that one of your crew eats in front of the customer at the same time drink soda while on duty? Please take note of this, I just saw one of your crew doing that named I think Mabel? Please do action to this kind of management thank you.

• Ro
    Royesa Esguerra Feb 01, 2020

01/19/20 12:30pm
    Complain ko yung pansit canton na inorder ko sa chowking Morayta Branch.

Sobrang disappointed ako sa walang lasa, lusak lusak na carrots at repolyo lang ang sahog .. Matagal ko na itong favorite sa chowking at first time ko sa Morayta branch na ito! Hindi nako uulit ! sayang ang pera ko!

Expectation versus reality 😣😟

John Paul Aldana Jan 26, 2020

Im complaining about the food, "chao fan" there was some sort of an insect on my friends food, and i saw one of the crew sweep something from the floor using their tray which is used to serve food. And the service is dreadful there.

• Ca
    Caye Jan 12, 2020

The store is dirty, flies are all around and the crew are shouting at each other. The floor is filthy. Even the counter is not that clean. Flies are all around so it can fly on food. This is the dirtiest ive seen. Some branches are ok. Please have this checked.

This is a food store. You serve food. All should be clean.

Saul Jan 05, 2020

Utensils are oily, glass used for beverage is oily.

Mary Grace Cuason Jan 04, 2020

I would like to complaint this chowking located in Foodchoice Alabang town center. Poor service! I waited 20mins expecting that I will received my order hot and delicious.. I'am very disappointed. The pork sweet and sour ay "PARANG ININIT LANG na galing REF" The pansit its like hilaw at matigas. Even the rice is not cooked properly. Waste money!

• Zi
    zimm pot Jan 01, 2020

This is not a complaint but a recommendation.
    Today, I ordered the biggest size of milktea, I was very disappointed because more than halk of the cupl is ice .I hope the operator will only put a little ice on it.

• Bi
    Big Oshua Dec 25, 2019

I've waited so long for the food to be served I do understand that they are new but they should train people first it seems like others don't know what they're doing, and Im not Happy with my first experience in this branch and also the rice is not well cooked.

• Ge
    George0912 Dec 21, 2019

It was around 8 nung um-order kami sa Chowking Lipa Bayan. Ang order namin ay 2 Sweet and sour tapos isang chicharap. Gusto ko lang icommend Ang crew niyong si Justine kasi napakasigla niyang magserve st lagi siyang naka-smile sana ganyan lagi service niyo at sana irecognize niyo ang katulad niya sa store niyo. Thank you Chowking Lipa Bayan!

• Cj
    Cj avril Dec 18, 2019

Poor service

• Dr
    Drei27 Dec 08, 2019

Dirty place, Too slow service, wrong food serve

sam santos Nov 30, 2019

I ordered beef wanton mami for take out and when i opened the order at home, its only wanton mami. Where's the beef?????!!!
    I could have ordered wanton mami if i dont want beef in my mami but i ordered both. BEEF AND WANTON!

• Be
    Benbong San carlos Nov 25, 2019

Drinking plastic glasses at csi choking San Carlos city, Pangasinan. It's not totally clean. My or# [protected] dated11/19/2019 time 1723H.

Margzz Nov 25, 2019

Gusto KO Lang icomplain ung mgandang service na ginawa smin nung staff nyo name kiko npakabait nya at parang napaka masayahin complete na order nmin at npakabilis sya nag asikaso sa amin ituloy mo lng yn malayo mararating mo good job

• Ki
    Kiko me Nov 20, 2019

Im so dissapointed with your cashiers.. She not gave a change... She told me to serve the product.. I dont remember the name.. Time 6:35pm..

• Ju
    Judez Nov 17, 2019

This store is the only store who does not give free chili garlic sauce.. Customer needs to ay fir additional fee for them to have a chuli sauce.. And please note.. The only store who dont give free chili garlic sauce..

• Ir
    Irene May Delfin Nov 13, 2019

Almost 30 mins (29 minutes to be exact) for a 1 large halo-halo, and chicharap? Seriously? YUNG MGA KATABI KO TAPOS NA KUMAIN.

• Ce
    Cedrick Nalayog Nov 06, 2019

After i ordered at the counter, she gave me a number and said, our food will be serve in a few minutes, so we expect that the food will be serve hot ang fresh, but we feel disappointed when we ate the fried chicken is not hot and the gravy also is not hot...

Johann Flores Nov 02, 2019

I want to share my gratitude to all the staff of chowking sta maria bulacan waltermart they are so fast and they provide what i want, and also i love to them smiling while giving our order

• Ka
    K.A. Anthony parreñas Oct 12, 2019

The store was half full. And it took more than 28 minutes for our 1 pc Chinese style fried chicken to arrive. I would recommend to send on the spot survey to assess the quality of their service.
    I hope this reached the management and appropriate actions be made. I love chowking so please keep its name unstained.

• Va
    Vanessa Kylle Jacinto Oct 10, 2019

The Staffs of the Bayani Road chowking are all excellent when they're serving the foods we ordered they all looked friendly and accommodating specially marj and liza i love the services you did and how you handle the customers keep it up.

• Ro
    rose amar Oct 08, 2019

Hi! Good Day! Very accommodating and kind si Kuya Teody Tesoro ng Chowking na nag deliver ng food here sa company namin, napaka galang po kahit na mas bata ako sakaniya. Keep that kind of delivery driver. Thanks!

• Jh
    jher abalo Oct 08, 2019

Sana maksyunan nyo ang poor service ng chowking farmers 3rd flr, almost umabot ng 30mins ang mga order namin, kya we decide to refund na lang ng mga order namin, fastfood meaning fast moving order db?andyan reciept namin at we pay the drinks for almost 150php, paki ayos nyo mga staff nyo na kala mo matatapang at galit pag mag follow up ka ng order

• Da
    David Danielle Lorenzo Oct 07, 2019

I already called the customer service and she said she will coordinate my complaint in the said branch.
    However i wait for the call but i never receive a call from the store.
    If no one will call to me tomorrow.I will assure you it will affect damage to your company thru social media.
    [protected]

• Vi
    Vincent Leung Oct 07, 2019

I just want to complaint about the serving time of my order. It took nearly 20 minutes to prepare a wonton mami!
    Im so disappointed even followup they snob it.
    Chowking alimall
    9/27/19
    Product ordered : 1 wonton mami reg.
    Time ordered 15:27
    Product arrived : 15:44
    OR number 4313851

Joelie Anne Gapo Sep 30, 2019

I ordered one medium-sized milktea this afternoon and when I take a sip it is unusual. it doesn't taste right because it has powdery after taste and there are some particles in it.

• Ay
    Ayen Mañago Sep 28, 2019

Im usually eat at Chowking Gumaca and Happy Plus if not always but most of the time are OFFLINE. Im just wondering, the store is just in front of Jollibee and Happy Plus there is always ONLINE. May be yiu coupd do something about it. According to thier cashier they got many complaint about it.

• Dy
    D Y U N Y U R 🤴🏻⚜️ Sep 24, 2019

They Serve my Meal for about 30 mins. While my mom's order the same what my order is but they serve my mom first. So sad. My mom finished her meal then they serve my meal. Poor Service

Jan Anthony Chan Sep 24, 2019

Hi, good day!

I would like to know if it's really true that you won't serve chili sauce for fried siomai and that you only serve for steamed siomai?

Maydel Mabansag Sep 17, 2019

Tanong ko lang po bawal po ba talaga magclaim ng bcode sa inyo? Chowking Bagong Palengke kaylangan ba talaga sa SM pa pumunta para magclaim?

• Mc
    Mc. Nelson Sep 17, 2019

Cashier is so rude
    They gave us 2 pcs of table napkin
    They serve unpolitely and unprofessional...
    I swear me and my family will not go this branch anymore you should change your employees.

• Ga
    gail castillo Sep 15, 2019

Im really eager to ask if nasa rule po talaga ng chowking na if hindi ka makaattend ng meeting is forcefully charge product.. Even if walang valid reason a crew this is considered blackmailing.

• Gi
    Ginavieve Josh Magpantay Sep 03, 2019

I ordered chowking's chao fan with 4 pc fried siomai and drinks for Php 99 for take out. When I got home there are no siomai inside the chao fan. This is aggravating. I'm from work and ordered this since I am very hungry but only to find out my order was not correct. Please fix this ASAP.