Chowking Online Storerude counter personnel

B Review updated:

There was this rude counter personnel named marky at chowking harbor point mall subic while I was following up with my orders who took them 30mins or more to prepare. He keeps bragging all the utensils tissue papers inside the take out bag while murmuring words I cannot clearly hear but I know was all pertaining to me. I was telling the other crew that Ive been waiting for so long and he keeps talking behind and even interrupted us by saying "niluluto pa ung yong chow" and even got irritated with the other crew who was attending to my request for chili oil saying "ako na, umalis kna". In my part, u should not act that way. You should be apologetic in making the customers wait for so long and not being rude. Chowking should not tolerate those kind of rude employees. I hope this matter should be taken into action, I have been experiencing a lot of bad encounters in this store. Makes me hate eating at chowking already. Thank you

• cheston lingling's Response · Oct 15, 2018

As i was savoring the noodles and the meaty broth of my wanton i accidentally chewed a bone in my wanton beef dumplings and it really hurt my tooth. WHY IN THE HELL DO IT HAVE A BONE?!

• Chowking - Good job
    Philippines

Gusto ko Lang Po bigyan Ng commendation si miss riza fds Ng Chowking victory mall lagi sya on time dumating and consistently smiling when deliver my food good job keep it up

Chowking - Tofu without seasoning
    Makati Citu
    Philippines

Incomplete seasoning without giving info, not mentioning 20mins waiting time.

Chowking - CHOWKING Delivery
    Manila

Today, May 13, 2018 — after
    More than 7 calls and waiiting for answers from your DELIVERY NUMBER — no answer at all! So rude and so unprofessional! Do not treat your customers like objects! Bastos kayo!

Chowking - Service time
    Quezon City
    chowking.com

Nobody set my expectations that I will have to wait for more than 20mins to get my order.
    By the time I received my order, it was incomplete . i had to wait for 10 more minutes only to find out that they're still cooking.

Chowking Fairview Commonwealth
    OR#: [protected]
    Chels

Chowking - grand platters
    Philippines

next time po kung amo yung nasa fliers nyo, kung gaano kadami yung nasa picture sana in person ganun din . nakakdisaapoint lang kasi . And dami dami ning nakalagay sa picture . Tapos nung dumating samin wala pa sa kalahati nung lalagyanan .

Aug 15, 2018
    Chowking - Food is in consistent, plus other orders took a long time to be served.
    Baguio
    Philippines

Customers are loosing appetite because food ordered took too long before served in our tables. Food serve was "old", not fresh. The fact that it took time, then we expect best of quality. So disappointed.

Chowking - About condiments
    Pasay
    chowking.com

Chowking P. burgos operated by fresh n famous foods inc .

Kelan pa nauso ang pag issue ng both fork instead of spoon and fork ?sa byahe ko to sana kakainin. Even simple things sana be careful . Simpleng condiments nalang d pa malagay ng tama ..

Aug 16, 2018
    Chowking - manager attitude
    Philippines

komain kame sa chowking digos kanina june 23 2018. ang baet ng mga staff problema namin ng pinsan ko ay ang isang manager na bastos ang bunganga akala mo kung sino akala mo kung sino makapag usap ng isang crew iyan ba taaga ang ugali ng isang manager nakakahiya, kulot na nga buhok pati ugali mo

• B
    Chowking - Service on delivery
    Makati City, Philippines
    Philippines

On our online delivery we waited almost an hour, and items delivered are not complete. No coke and no sauce for siomai and siopao.

Chowking Online Store - almost 2 hours na ang order ko thru online delivery
    manila
    Philippines

[protected] this is my order number.
    follow ko sana ganto pala mag pa order sa chowking gugutumin at paaasahin ka pa...

Chowking - service
    manila
    Philippines

gusto ko lang bigyan ng 5 star ang isa nyo pong cashier na may name na lexter kumain ako sa chowking isettan recto around 7:30 pm may 14 2018. i like his service kase napaka accomodating po nya. lahat ng nakapila sa line nya eh naka smile po sya. at nung turn ko na sa pag order ang galang nya sa akin at sa mommy ko.

Chowking CDO Gaisano (0951) - pancit canton
    Cagayan de oro city
    Philippines

i ordered pancit canton without shrimp but i found out when i get home home it still has shrimp. I am an adventist and i dont eat shrimp. I asked the cashier clearly it it has no pork, she said yes. i requested no shrimp twice.

• B
    Chowking Online Store - late processing and delivery
    Philippines

Ordered online at 10:30 am. Received order confirmation at 11:38am. Seryoso? 1 hour talaga bago maprocess and another hour before delivery? I remember this happened before. Ordered online at 11:00am tapos nareceive yung order at 1pm. Not ordering online again.

• L
    Chowking Online Store - online delivery
    chowkingdelivery.com

I didn't receive an email confirmation for my online order at chowking delivery website.

Chowking Online Store - halo halo with beans
    Sm puerto princesa
    Philippines

I specifically asked the cashier not to put any beans in my halo halo as my doctor instructed that i do not eat any beans at all.
    When i ate it in the car i was surprised to bite into 2 black beans and a white bean.
    I took a picture and was planning to post it on social media however i thought this might be a better approach.

Chowking Tutuban Center - poor order taking
    Manila
    Philippines

I ordered beef wanton but they entered wanton mami, so I corrected them and said bedf wanton mami, then they punched beef mami, I had to tell them a third time that it was beef wanton, but they asked me to pay again since it was a different price, i got tired of their explanations and just went with what I had.

Aug 21, 2018
    Chowking - Delivery service
    Paranaque city
    Philippines

We ordered 7:53 pm. We did not receive our order. We've been ordering chowking for a long time and this is the first time it happened. This is so disappointing . We did not recieve any email. [censored] you go to hell chowking

Aug 21, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - inquiry
    Quezon city
    Philippines

I placed order thru your online delivery but i didnt received any confirmation from my email and text message. So how would i know if its going to be delivered?

Aug 26, 2018
    Chowking - Chinese-style Fried Chicken 1pc ( dine )
    L1 11th BGC Corp. Center
    chowking.com

nag-order ako sa chowking BGC Corp. Center sa oras ng 1:45am, 8/21/18 naghintay kami ng 5mins. dahil ganon talaga ang process, ngunit umabot na ng 2:10am wala parin inorder ko at dahil gutom na ko inintay ko pa sya ng 10mins. . 2:20am pumunta na ko ng counter at pinarefund ko nalang dahil nalipasan na ko ng gutom sa sobrang tagal ko nag intay .

Aug 28, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - delivery online
    Philippines

Hello chowking! I would like to ask if you have received my orders? I ordered online at 12:18PM pero still. Wala pading nag e-email sakin. We're all hungry here and we're waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

Aug 28, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - food service
    Philippines

Good Evening, I would like to complain about Chowking (Sta.Mesa), Sobrang tagal ng service nila. As in. 35minutes wala pa rin order and yung mga plates di pa rin nalilinis. Ilan beses na na-follow up. Please pakibigyan ng solution to.

Chowking - Proper portioning
    Walter Mart Trece Martires
    Philippines

I just want to confirm the standard take out food portioning of your product "chao fan"
    this is repeated every time I purchase this product, there are times that the rice is almost at the half of the take out box and i found it very disappointing because i'm very consistent on buying "chao fan" please do something about this

Chowking Online Store - delivery service
    Philippines

I ordered around 12:30pm they said i hafta wait for 90mins which i agreed upon. Its already 3pm and we havent heard anything from our delivery food. Second time na to, seriously try starving a hospital personnel who's already tired. Pkiayos nmn ang delivery service, worse delievery service we had ever tried

• E
    Chowking Puregold Pritil - good service
    Philippines

Hi 1st time namin kumain ng family ko sa chowking puregold pritil sobrang good at mababait ang service staff yung jeff na staff nyo aminado ako dami kong utos pero never kong nakita yung pagod nya at ng ibang mga kasamahan nya sana ganyan lahat ng staff sa mga chowking keep up chowking pritil

• O
    Chowking Online Store - pork chao fan
    baliuag
    Philippines

I ordered for take out a pork chao fan with siomai at Chowking in SM Baliwag in Bulacan, but when i got home there was no siomai inside the box. Very disappointing. I already prepared a mixture of soysauce & vinegar for the siomai, bec. there were no condiments also, only to find out that siomai is missing in action. Really sad.

• R
    Chowking Online Store - for delivering, im regine mae orleans
    quezon city,east fairview
    Philippines

My order is sweet and sour fish, pork chow fun, yang chow all/no drinks, nag order po ako sa food panda sbi the chowking store is closed! Pano po yung inorder ko before? Maddeliver pa po ba? O panibagong order nnmn ako? Ask ko lang po ksi late na snabe salamat po! This is my contact number [protected]

• E
      Sep 01, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - soft drinks is always not available chowking branch of robinsons place manila
    Mandaluyong
    Philippines

They just serve ice tea. I always come to the store and in a scale of "1 to 10" is 8 softdrinks is not available. They always say that theres a prblem with the water or dispenser but its been a year and theres no improvement.

• F
    Chowking Online Store - delivery/
    Taguig

12/22/2017
    [protected]
    11 naconfirm and order pero exactly 1 dumating yung order.
    nung dumating kulang pa!!!
    we want a refund!!

Sep 01, 2018
    Chowking La Union Branch Operated By: Niscan Foods, Inc #65 Gov Luna St San Fernando La Union - late delivery
    san fernando city la union

advanced order time at 6:30am
    delivery time - 8am
    delivered the product at around 8:30am without informing us regarding the delayed.contact number was given.

returned of payment, it should be free.

• L
    Chowking Online Store - beef chao fan
    Cherry Valley
    Massachusetts
    Philippines

My order is incomplete. I ordered beef chao fan with siomain and beef chao fan with shanggai both with drinks but I did not get any drinks at all. Delivery man said ut was cancelled but uoon checking my order with order number [protected] is should have drinks

Sep 01, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - i'm complaining about the food substandard.

Hi I'm Victorino Sagun Jr. We made A dine in transaction last Dec 3. Around 9 to 10pm I think At Chowking East ave. The beef chowpan with steam siomai na order ng Gf is my oud YES A small worm, please do action aboit this. Just check the photo..

• F
    Chowking Online Store - cancellation of delivery order
    Bacoor, Cavite
    Philippines

Please cancel the order of Ms. Francine Zaldivia, for for she already found another way of convenient and fast delivery option, thank you

• H
    Chowking Online Store - delivery failure
    Pasig CIty
    chowking.com

I ordered online and received confirmation after few minutes. I waited and yet as of 10:234 pm no delivery arrived and worst i haven't received any emails nor calls from the branch. And as i checked today in my transaction list, order was completed. Please see attached pictures of email

Sep 02, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - service
    Angeles city clark
    Philippines

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Here at Sm clark pampanga. Bad experience. Please make sure to have a polite cashier attendant.

Sep 02, 2018
    Chowking Online Store - service, crew, food
    santiago
    chowking.com

the crews are not approachable...nung humingi kami.ng gravy kc hindi kumpleto mga condiments pero hindi kmi.pinansin.too poor service ... food is not well.cook...chowking robinson santiago

Chowking Online Store - chowking delivery
    Quezon City
    Philippines

Orders confirmed @9:29 APAC Time.
    And been waiting for an hour. No calls received either.

We've been starving just by waiting and we don't know if its being delivered. We don't want to place order twice as this will burden our side.

Chowking Baguio Abanao - pearl milk tea
    Baguio

Nov 19, 2017
    i ordered large Pearl milk tea, and it took so long bago ko nakuha yung order ko.then few sips lng wla na kc puro ice ang nilagay.
    sa susunod nmn wag ganun sa lahat ng customers, give back the value of our money sa mga orders nmin.

• C
    Chowking Online Store - late delivery/driver is a liar
    Mandaue
    Philippines

The driver is rude and lied that he called.we did not recieve any call yet he kept insisting that he did.he did not even asked for any apology.this has been the second time i experienced a very unpleasant service from your company i hope this will be dealt with and necessary action must be applied or this kind of bad service will continue.

• R
    Chowking Online Store - chaofan with dirty tissue inside
    quezon city
    Philippines

Bought Pork Chaofan with fried siomai. already consumed half of it, nung hinalo ko yung natira, ayun, bumulaga yung napakaduming tissue na sobrang kadiri! May black na yung tissue or wrapper na ubos na na siopao. sobrang kadiri. To think na pagkain pa yun. Why Chowking?

Sep 10, 2018
    Chowking P. Burgos - service and food
    Pasay city
    chowking.com

Umorder kami ng 1 set A at inabot n ng 45 minutes un order namin. Pag uwe pa namin binigay samin part ng chixen ay puro legs at wala pang gravy! Cnv namin s cashier n mixed un part ng chicken at wag puro legs!
    Hindi ko irerecommend s mga friends at chowking na to! Inabot k n ng gutom sa kakahintay 😡😡😡😡 kulanh kulang p order mo!