Chowking Online Storedelivery

N

(4-29-17)I ordered 2 hours ago through chowking online and had a follow up for 3 times but sad to say until now there was no food delivery. Namuti na ang mga mata ng mga anak ko sa gutom... I ordered at around 1:20, had a follow up call at 1:32 just to make sure that our order was right... Icalled up again after an hour and the girl said " Maam kaaalis lang po ng rider kasi kagagawa lang ng chicharap". And then I said ok for how long do I have to wait again and she said about 30 mins. I waited over and over again but until now wala pa rin... Time check its 3:35pm...