Chowkingimpolite staff/improper use of words

G Jun 26, 2019

My husband was carrying our 1year old baby and I was 37weeks pregnant, there were customers ahead of us but they didn't even bother to prioritize me (still okay for me tho). After we paid for our bill, the cashier had given us our change and closes its drawer but lacks php.100.00. So I told her that i'd be willing to wait for it and to ordertake the customer behind me so that her drawer opens and I could get my change. While I was waiting, there is this girl staff telling the other customer waiting for her takeout, "I will get your receipt because there's no receipt inside." (no ma'am/madame is labeled politely as sign of respect to the customer) but still okay for me. I'm not the one who's being told. After a while the girl staff was bringing a tray of food and told the cashier (verbatim), "jonah, there's no order number 60 in the lobby. Ugh. I've been looking for it all around then it's still here!" right in front of my face.

I haven't got the name but one thing I am sure of, you should train your staffs on proper use of words specially in treating customers. Staff should never complain in front of customers, if they do better quit their job!

Not to mention I was a former food chain crew then promoted to managerial position, I was trained and knowledgeable on giving a pleaseant customer service.

I was just about to talk to the manager on duty about the incident but they were not visible.

Thanks for hearing my feedback. I hope you would address it immediately.

impolite staff/improper use of words