Chipotle — misnomer
I have always been an advocate of the Chipotle Pepper (I capitalize because it is that important). I believe it has a natural blend of spicy and smokey that, possibly, proves the existence of god. So, imagine my surprise when I discover a burrito restaurant down the street from me named "Chipotle". "Dream coming true", I though to myself as I entered the establishment with a giddy spring in my step...
That spring was de-coiled and made less springy (and overall depressed) to discover that this restaurant is mixing the Chipotle Pepper with other, more-inferior peppers. I will not stand for this blending of flavors. If "Chipotle" is going to name itself after the Master Spice than it should be commit to using the Master Spice. Leave those inferior, unclean spices to Taco Bell.
More Chipotle Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm