Chipotle Mexican Grill — customer service
On November 7, 2017 at around 9:45 p.m., I arrived at your store. I was greeted by a gentleman sweeping the floor. Upon ordering a female employee by the name Mya took my order. From the start it seemed uncomfortable as if I was an inconvenience that I was there. I brushed it off and let her know my order. There was no greeting from Mya, as if she was in a great hurry. She cashed me out and I told her by order was to go. Mya asked if I needed a bag, really its a to go order. Why would I order something and not have a bag. She put the burrito in the bag and handed it to me. What I'm concerned about is the lack of greeting and a thank you for coming in. I made the comment to her, not even a thank you/ welcome. She looked at me as if I had the nerve to mention that to her. This was done in front of the manager and he said nothing. If your employee is having a bad day, maybe its not a good idea to have her in front serving people.
I have a choice to eat and I chose Chipotle and not Qdoba. I think next time if this isn't resolved, I will choose Qdoba.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm