Chipotle Mexican Grillcustomer service

On November 7, 2017 at around 9:45 p.m., I arrived at your store. I was greeted by a gentleman sweeping the floor. Upon ordering a female employee by the name Mya took my order. From the start it seemed uncomfortable as if I was an inconvenience that I was there. I brushed it off and let her know my order. There was no greeting from Mya, as if she was in a great hurry. She cashed me out and I told her by order was to go. Mya asked if I needed a bag, really its a to go order. Why would I order something and not have a bag. She put the burrito in the bag and handed it to me. What I'm concerned about is the lack of greeting and a thank you for coming in. I made the comment to her, not even a thank you/ welcome. She looked at me as if I had the nerve to mention that to her. This was done in front of the manager and he said nothing. If your employee is having a bad day, maybe its not a good idea to have her in front serving people.
I have a choice to eat and I chose Chipotle and not Qdoba. I think next time if this isn't resolved, I will choose Qdoba.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 08, 2017

"Why would I order something and not have a bag."
    Many customers these days will decline bags for environmental purposes.

"If your employee is having a bad day, maybe its not a good idea to have her in front serving people."
    That might not be a luxury the staff has.

• 21
    2156663207 Dec 01, 2017

I've had experiences three times the chicken was not cooked and I had to take my my bowl back because the chicken wasn't close to a store robbery and yesterday the 20 what was yesterday Bobby 30th November I ate there and got very sick I had ptomaine poisoning I feel that they need to correct this and and do something about this my name is Sharon McNew my number is 215-666-3207 this is appalling I started getting sick within an hour and a half after eating and I was sick all through the night I'm 63 years old and I can't afford to be getting that sick I need to get a call from customer service or somebody needs to talk to me or I'm getting a lawyer

• 21
    2156663207 Dec 01, 2017

What's the time myself I've had a problem with Chipotle these three times I had to take my bowl back because the chicken was not cooked it was still raw so I tried to go to Staples I had a steak Bowl yesterday the 30th and November the 29th at 30th of November and I got very sick afterwards I called the Poison Control Center and my doctor and they said it's most likely ptomaine poisoning I had diarrhea and was vomiting very bad stomach cramps and I was told to go if I'm dehydrated to go to the hospital today if I can't drink any water cuz I need to stay dehydrated I'm 63 years old with heart problems I want someone to call me to take care of this with me cuz I'm very angry my number is 215-666-3207