Chili'swaiter

M

My oh my!! The manager "jason" didn't even say "sorry" he (Manager) brings me a towel and a club soda after the waitress waste barbeque sauce on my green dress. This particular sunday i had to sing at another church. I gave the waitress my business card for her to have the manager call me asap!! My dress was a personal loaner dress for the show that night. I had to pay got of pocket for cleaning!! I've called the restaurant never has the manager called back!! Please train your waiter's and your waitress!!!

Sarah Nov 02, 2008

The food I ordered was cold, and we got our appetizers AFTER we received our meal.. WHAT IS UP W/ THAT?

• Do
    dogwalker2 Feb 26, 2009

My otherwise good experience at Chili's restuarant was sp0iled by a woman yakking on her cellphone at the top of her lungs. Her loud conversation was so annoying, and the staff at Chili's did not ask her to quiet down; very upsetting!!

• Fm
    fmj2569 Aug 14, 2012

Waiting atleast an hour for seating. Hostess said there were no servers or service on left side of restaurant.

• Dn
    D not happy Sep 26, 2012

after dinning at Chili's last night: food ok, service very good. Our server ask for us to enter and " how we did " survey.
    this is a scam to take you to another site trying to sell something (?) I caught the $9.95 a month and informed the operator, I was not interested.
    I truly did not believe Chili's would lower themselves to this level!

• Ru
    Ruth and Kevin Mar 27, 2015

First of all it was an accident, and second please learn how to use proper grammar. Jason is a person's name and should begin with a capital letter.