Menu
Home Fashion & Shopping Chili's Grill & Bar waiter
M
Author of the complaint
12:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My oh my! The manager "jason" didn't even say "sorry" he (Manager) brings me a towel and a club soda after the waitress waste barbeque sauce on my green dress. This particular sunday i had to sing at another church. I gave the waitress my business card for her to have the manager call me asap! My dress was a personal loaner dress for the show that night. I had to pay got of pocket for cleaning! I've called the restaurant never has the manager called back! Please train your waiter's and your waitress!

5 comments
D
Sep 26, 2012 3:34 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

after dinning at Chili's last night: food ok, service very good. Our server ask for us to enter and " how we did " survey.
this is a scam to take you to another site trying to sell something (?) I caught the $9.95 a month and informed the operator, I was not interested.
I truly did not believe Chili's would lower themselves to this level!

F
Aug 14, 2012 6:04 pm EDT

Waiting atleast an hour for seating. Hostess said there were no servers or service on left side of restaurant.

D
Feb 26, 2009 11:58 am EST

My otherwise good experience at Chili's restuarant was sp0iled by a woman yakking on her cellphone at the top of her lungs. Her loud conversation was so annoying, and the staff at Chili's did not ask her to quiet down; very upsetting!

S
Nov 02, 2008 9:21 am EST

The food I ordered was cold, and we got our appetizers AFTER we received our meal.. WHAT IS UP W/ THAT?

R
Mar 27, 2015 1:52 pm EDT

First of all it was an accident, and second please learn how to use proper grammar. Jason is a person's name and should begin with a capital letter.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

358 complaints