Chicken Expresscashier / rules

J

I have been a frequent guest at the Altus chicken express for as long as the store has been open. Today me and my family went in and ordered and I showed the cashier my ID and explained I was militar like I always do. She rudely told me Active Duty only. I stated I had been getting military discount since day one and she told me oh well retired military means nothin. I was very pissed. I paid and left. Her name was Geneva.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices