Chick-Fil-Aservice

S Sep 13, 2018 Review updated:

As a Christian I am disappointed with the services I received on 9/13/18. I notified your staff in Hamilton, New Jersey (Meghan) about the poor quality of the Cobb Salad. Her reaction was far from sincere and evidently rude. Please note, I was not seeking compensation, I simply wanted to notify the staff about the salads poor quality, so that no other consumers would suffer the same poor experience. Once again, I am disappointed about the service because I do think very highly of your business as a whole. A simple heartfelt sorry would have been sufficient

• Om
    Omeomya Sep 13, 2018

Why do you feel compelled to post your religion? Do you feel it lends any kind of credence to your letter or that you deserve better treatment because of your religious affiliation?

• Br
    Brllnn Last Sep 14, 2018

Jeez...how long have you PERFECT ALL WISE people been holding that venom in? lmao

• Ca
    Call the Waaaambulance! Sep 24, 2018

"Oh, you said you were a CHRISTIAN???? Well then, we are going to go in the back of Chick-Fil-A, and get our BEST, and most Magical Cobb salad, that we reserve just for the POF, (People of Faith)."