Chick-Fil-A — service
As a Christian I am disappointed with the services I received on 9/13/18. I notified your staff in Hamilton, New Jersey (Meghan) about the poor quality of the Cobb Salad. Her reaction was far from sincere and evidently rude. Please note, I was not seeking compensation, I simply wanted to notify the staff about the salads poor quality, so that no other consumers would suffer the same poor experience. Once again, I am disappointed about the service because I do think very highly of your business as a whole. A simple heartfelt sorry would have been sufficient
More Chick-Fil-A Complaints & Reviews
- Chick-Fil-A - rude staff / management!
- Chick-Fil-A - did not take my quarters!
- Chick-Fil-A - rude racist employees, treat minorities with contempt, double standards
- Chick-Fil-A - hair in food
- Chick-Fil-A - general manager and boss
- Chick-Fil-A - cold food
- Chick-Fil-A - associate-‘ kris’ at norristown
- Chick-Fil-A - cfa meal
- Chick-Fil-A - worker
- Chick-Fil-A - the attitude of the general manager