Menu
reviews & complaints
Chevys Fresh Mex company logo

Chevys Fresh Mex

2948 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON, K2H 8T5, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
ComplaintsBoard
K
8:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chevys Fresh Mex - food and service

Just got back from dinner. We Were the first people there for dinner so my wife could get to work on time. Waiter was polite while taking our drink and food order. Brought me the wrong margarita I couldn't drink it. My steak was way overcooked as were the veggies. I couldn't eat either. Since we were the only ones there I expected to see our waiter at least once but he disappeared for about fifteen minutes after taking our order. Never once asked how the food was even after he noticed that I didn't eat or drink my margarita. He did ask if I wanted a box so he definitely noticed I didn't eat. I eat there a lot but tonight was just bad.

Read full review of Chevys Fresh Mex