Complaints & Reviews

Maruti True Value — car chevrolet beat

Dear sir, I buy Chevorel beat (UK07BQ1341) 2012 registration from true value gms Road (rohan motor...

Maruti True Value — maruti suzuki sx4 zxi

I went to the True Value in old alwal to sell my Sx4 car, they checked the car condition and they gave 1.55...

Maruti True Value Shop — maruti alto 800 lxi

I purchased an used car RC no WB02AB8666 from maruti true value shop Madhyamgram, Kol-700139, WB on...

Maruti True Value — scam

I recently purchased a 2014 model car ( maruti celerio zxi (O)/ KL-25-F-8743 ) from the POPULAR TRUE VALUE...

True Value — used car from true value

I'm Santosh Bypureddy from Visakhapatnam. I brought a used vento car from Visakhapatnam true value in the...

Maruti True Value — maruti suzuki omni regd no. pb10gy 7954

I bought a maruti omni 2009 model regd no. Pb10gy7954 from gulzaar motor ludhiana In month of augast six...

Maruti True Value — my true value book. one free service.

Puchase from keonjhar Jyoti motor.after purcase .I do not receive.any paper.money receipt. from true...

Maruti True Value — I am complaining of service

Dear sir My name is vijay Panchal from kota Rajasthan I visited your True value Office Sanjay nagar last one...

Maruti True Value — car hyundai i10

Respected sir, I had brought Hundai I10 from maruthi true value Karimnagar, telangana state. at the time...

Karimnagar

Maruti True Value Dewar's Garage — name registration transfer pending more than 1 year

I have purchased a car from Dewar's garage taratala, a Maruti true value dealer on February 2017. But...

Kolkata

Maruti True Valuerc and name transfer

It is around 2 months since I bought the Waganor from Maruti True value, Madheena guarantees, hyderabad, till now they are not processing the registration/ new RC to my name from first owner. In fact I feel they are not caring the customers once sale is executed.
How many days will it take to get the RC on my name.
I'm keep on calling, but they are postponing, by telling some stories.
Worst service from Maruti true value.

Maruti True Value — 'urgent': justice required to a customer brutally beaten by maruti suzuki employers

Respected sir, Your company ‘Maruti Suzuki'... is well known and one of the top companies of India... and...

Maruti True Valuecustomer service follow up

A Bad and pathetic service I felt in my life from Indus motors true value ottapalam
    I exchanged my alto car KL 51-J-5917 to Indus ottapalam on 1st December 2017
    They came and do all paper work and told me there is hold of 20000 rs for HP cancel and it will refund through cheque asap. And I exchanged my car as per their instructions to celerio aoutomatic gear The finance of alto car that I sold to true value closed on December 18 only. and the NOC from magma finance they got on only Jan 1 st week.in this time they are not inform me or not follow up about my cheque. when ever I call to their office or I complaint to head office only one call from Mr Afsal who take my car for true value will call and tell that he given it to RTO but the concern inspector is on leave and he told he will call me and follow up but last day when me go back to Dubai [protected] I call him about status he told RTO is already join and my paper work will done within two days and he will drop my cheque to my home him self. after I go back to Dubai by belive his promise but today 1-2-2018I call home and ask is they received cheque but no one bring it and there. Is no call from their office for this. For that I call him again but he didn't answer my call even several ring from Dubai
    At last I call receptionist and ask about this then she call him and inform me that my paper still not ok my RC book not cancelled so they can't able to process my cheque. what ever I am not satisfied in this if any problem why they waiting for customer to call and enquiries instead why they can't call and inform the customer about status. if this payment is from me they will call me always and come to my home and collect but now it's my need so they are not concerned about their customers and I'm not satisfied in the customer service and after this cheque payment received I will not go for anything to Indus motors. from December 1.2017 to Feb 1 at.2018 they can't clear?

Maruti True Valueregn. & name transfer

I pay money for name transfer from 1st owner to my name for a Maruti wognour R lxi duos model. Car no WB02AB7907. Which purchased from Maruti True Value dewars garage salt lake sector V Kolkata. Amount paid at13/07/2016. Receipt no: 20. Already one year past their are no information to me whats the problem or status, when it comes to me.
      Inform me as early as possible.

Regards
      Santanu Pandey . ([protected])
      AC 201, Barwaritola
      Krishnapur
      Kol- 700102.
      W.B

Maruti True Valueirresponsible behavior and ignorance after getting full payment: beware consumers

This has proved to be the worst mistake of my life that i believed upon these slowpoke and unprofessional bunch of stupids and purchased a vehicle from patel motors true value.

" it's been almost three months now, and they, being so irresponsible, has not transferred the vehicle on my name. According to their process, one has to complete all the rto related work through their agent only. And here is, where we get stuck. Believe me, their agents are just as useless as anything."
        "you will always get an excuse in reply, that everything is being delayed from rto's side, and they can't help it anyway."

Their process is just too slow and involves such ill-literate bunch of stupids.

Let me tell you about their faulty process -

1) first, they will behave like you are the most important person in the world, when you'll go there to buy a vehicle for the first time.

2) then, they will make you believe that everything else will be taken care of, and you just have to drive your car home after complete payment.

3) but, as soon as make your complete payment, and drive your car home, they will stop responding to your problems and questions, and the worst part is, you feel so cheated and helpless in such a situation.

Their process says that, the purchased vehicle will be transferred on your name within 15 days, but trust me, those ill-literate cheats knows nothing, and makes promises with a zero guarantee.

Even their senior management will never listen to their lower staff's faults and will just remind you of your mistakes(Even when there aren't any).

Its is my humble request from you to never purchase any vehicle from "patel motors maruti true vale, indore" because i know how it feels when our hard earned money just gets wasted like this.

Maruti True Value — rc still awaiting & true value is cheater

I am highly surprised from your maruti true value, moti nagar, I bought a santro on 17 july 2015 dl4c aj...

New Delhi

True Valuesuch a bad people

They force me to buy a 2008 santro car just 15 days back

Only new paint is gud rest. ; not a single part is genuine.
          Engine
          Ac
          Tyre
          Injector
          Fuel pump
          Fan

Nothing, they cheat people like this only. as I new to car so..
          True value moti nagar. just not worth it.
          Sply mr aryan [protected], such a cheat person

Maruti True Valuerc is still awaited

Following mail was written on 6th oct 2013 to dear mr. deepesh verma
            [email]mgr. [protected]@shakumbari.net[/email]
            Astt. manager (sales)
            True value
            Shakumbari automobiles (p) ltd., roorkee (uttarakhand)

(who didn't acknowledge it so far. when I spoke to him on his mobile, he denied that my this email id is not working, which is given on his business card.. they have not provided any other id so far even after my repeated request.. I spoke to general manager (col shamasher singh mobile [protected], he too didnt provide his id so far. kindly help me as they are absoultely careless, rude, irresponsible and damaging the image of maruti. I am a customer of maruti since 1990 with maruti 800 amd in 2006 owned baleno (hr26 ay 5380), which is still with me and now maruti dezire. most of the time the time they do not respond my mobile, which is a big disappointment. we can not expect such irresponsible treatment from maruti group and neither w faced so far...

Dear mr. deepesh verma
            [email]mgr. [protected]@shakumbari.net[/email]
            Astt. manager (sales)
            True value
            Shakumbari automobiles (p) ltd., roorkee (uttarakhand)

Dear mr. verma,
            With reference to my purchase of swift dezire (maruti suzuki) car (petrol version) registration no. uk 08 ab 9654 on 19/08/2013 for rs. 5, 39, 000. this amount was for car and other expenditure to transfer the vehicle to the name of undersigned with the assurance to complete the activities within 15 days or max 30 days..

Unfortunately, vehicle has not been transferred to my name besides of my regular follow ups and informing the matter to your general manager col. shamsher singh.

You are once more finally requested to let me know your final date by which you will provide me registration certificate as this vehicle has not been used since then and parked aside in lack of original document.

You can also take care the loss, harassment and wastage of time of undersigned to follow you and your colleagues, who several time either don't respond or have no specific reply including col. singh and yourself.

We still wish to maintain good relationship with your esteemed organization...

Wishing to receive a favorable reply by tomorrow evening.

Thanking you,

Dr. roopak kumar
            +[protected]

Maruti True Valuebad service and irresponsible behavior from true value

Bad service from true value
              I have purchased maruti sx4 2008 model last year in april from msm okhla, just wanted to share the bad experience of buying a car from true value. the problem started within a week of purchasing a car when I took a ride to go for long drive to himachal.ac stopped cooling after driving only 250 kms near chandigarh. thank god I was in himachal where I don't need ac cooling however I have got it repaired after a week when I returned to delhi, problem started again when I was smelling something stinking inside the car, after checking thoroughly I found foot mat was badly damp as the ac was leaking in side on the left foot mat. although it was not my fault still msm did not listen to my complain and asked me to pay rs 1200 for drying up the mats. my left side window glass stopped working after 5 months, as contacted msm they said it is not covered in warranty. my shockers were bleeding and making noise after driving only 2500 kms. the limit was crossed yesterday when I checked my car after service and found ac was making sound badly which was in good condition before service, also could not open the draw box as the lock was broken during the service. the problem is when go for buying they agree on all the conditions but when it comes to the service show their class. never buy a car from true value.

Maruti True Value — maruti true value cheating its customers

Maruti True Value is just cheating its customers. The company claims to have checked the pre owned vehicle...