Checkerscheckers served me raw chicken sandwich

B

I ordered a Crispy Chicken sandwich form Checkers for the first time in my life and it was raw in the center. I was eating while I was driving and noticed it seemed too chewy. I looked down and almost threw up. This has never happened to me before. I did not take it back as I'm sure they would have just offered a new one or my money back. I came home and took pictures of it because it just seems too unbelievable to me. I thought their food was on timers so they could not serve undercooked meat. I do not like fast food restaurants because I know speed is everything. I have eaten Checkers before and their meat gives me diarrhea within 15 minutes. I usually, maybe twice a year, get a BLT in which I have never had a problem with. Needless to say I will NEVER order or eat chicken from another fast food place again!