Chaturbatemodel unmoderated me & bans me from room because I was not able to tip her.

S Jan 14, 2020

I went in this models room and interacted with the chat ( room was dead) I chatted with the model and long story short I tipped over 1, 000 tokens and etc her time menu states 999 tokens for lush control which I never received but that's okay because i let it go because I'm her mod at the time. But I'm just writing to say this model is very insincere and very unprofessional and I think that the model should be penalized or receive some sort of punishment. For unprofessionalism yes you have the freedom to unmod me it is your room but to act in the manner she has is disrespectful. She un added me from a snap that I paid for etc all because I could not tip once. If the model is not penalized I'm not sure but would it be possible for a refund of tokens due to all the things I paid for being taken back? The models name is ( _andrestarr_ ). If there's anything that can be done please let me know if not... at least I tried hopefully she doesn't get anymore people to do this kind of thing to.