Chase Manhattan Bank — illegal billing and overdraft fees!
Today, because of activity on my account, the four transactions overdrew my checking account by $30.00. Chase immediately seized on the moment and charged another $140 in overdraft fees, making the total balance a negative $170. I live on a very fixed income, and that $140 is my car payment. Chase has one of the worst checking account services in the land today. They only care about how much in fees they can take. Whatever happened with working with the customer? I'm moving my funds to a credit union.
More Chase Manhattan Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts