The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Credit Card — what does it take to pay off my card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On July 11, 2008 I called Chase and asked how much I needed to pay my card off, and close my account since I was getting charged almost 29%. After paying over $8, 600.00, the amount I was told by the customer service rep. to pay, I received another bill for $28.00 a month later for interest! I was told if I did not pay it would accumulate late fees and eventually go against my credit. What do I do! I feel I cannot combat this, and have no alternative but to pay the fee. This is not right?
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts