Charter communications — worst cable service provider
Worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. Appointments scheduled where never scheduled, and constantly being hold by customer service in order for them to repeatedly transfer your call to other incompetent customer service agents. On hold for 30 mins to speak to someone for 3 mins for basic services, such as adding HD or changing basic features. After asking for a basic service, customer service person will put you on hold for 10 mins for each issue you need addressed. Got hung up on when informing them I had multiple problems. I ordered there largest package, and it has been the worst service imaginable. The digital cable looks like I am using "bunny ear" TV antennas for all the basic cable channels (2-40) and premium channels such as HBO, cinemax, etc periodically black out. Customer service including supervisor are not apologetic nor courteous about any of the faulty service provided. Installer was late for appointment without calling when they have a 5 hour window. I could go on and on and I have only had their cable/internet/phone service for a month. All I can say is everyone, please do not get their service. You have to jump through hoops to get anything done, no matter how simple the task may be. For being a large company, their as professional as a bunch of preschoolers. I am canceling immediately and switching to directv or dish network.
More Charter communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management