Charter communications — fixing their broken equipment
We have been a customer of Charter for at least 10 years, and have had a few bad experiences with billing issues and equipment problems, but this time they lied and more important wasted 2 days of my time. We have high speed (not really) internet with charter and their modem (which they charge us a monthly rate for) stopped working. We called Charter and they said they could come out Friday 1-5pm. Now that would be 2 days already our computer would not be working. We were home from noon on, and when 4:30 came and no one had called from Charter I called, and was told that Charter had called us twice and since we did not answer the appt. was canceled.The person got quite a earful from me because that was a LIE. NO ONE HAD CALLED FROM CHARTER. Charter re-scheduled for Sat. 1-5pm. My husband and myself did not leave this house from 10:30am and once again, charter said they called twice, then canceled the appt. I went ballistic. We had postponed so many things just to have out time wasted. We are not young anymore and consider our time very precious. I would like to know if others have experienced anything like this with Charter.
More Charter communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management