Changi Airport — rude duty free sales staff
I was traveling to bangkok on 26 august 2011, and as usual, I always buy two bottles of wine from the duty free.
After my selection, at around 1:30pm, when I was at the counter to pay, I had the worse encounter with an airport staff. This staff, by the name of yeo lee lee, employee id 3202, did not even bother to serve me when I was the only customer. She continued counting her money and chatting with another one of her colleague. Finally, another staff, standing next to lee lee, attended to me. Even while paying, she just put her hand out to ask for payment. I even asked her for a pen to complete the lucky draw, she just unwillingly 'pushed' the pen to me. I was still trying to keep my cool and returned her the pen and said "thank you", just to see her shove the pen aside and not even a glance or a smile this whole time.
Where has the customer service gone? To think that changi airport is one of the best, the customer service is left undesired. Unless she cannot speak a word of english, but this does not explain for her "pulling a long face". Next time, I will make sure to tell the staff off on this attitude which, I trust, is definitely not a value that changi airport upholds.
More Changi Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Singapore Changi Airport - messy queue
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service