Singapore Changi Airport — rude and racist custom officers
I would like to lodge a complaint regarding the Singapore Changi Airport Custom officers at Terminal 3 called Nur Filiza, a malay lady.
I am a frequent traveler, having to travel to many different airports and go through numerous custom officers. I am truly disgusted by This custom officer as i found her extremely rude and racist.
We ( with my Malay colleague) were going though the custom channel and was asked to scan our bags. There were 3 Malay officers . The Man asked my colleague to go and asked me to open my bag. I am most willing to cooperate with them as it's for the safety of the country. However to my dismay . this Lady (NUR) was either illiterate or just simply RUDE to the core! I asked her what are they looking for as she was rampaging through my stuff, open pouches and left widely open and left it all over the place. And she even attempt to open my box of chocolates! Asking stupid questions like, " Is this chocolates?" There are English wordings of Chocolate on the box! After failed attempts to find something to tax me, she just walk away! Just walk away without a word! I am not a criminal, why should i be treated like one?? She left all my belongings opened and lying everywhere on the table.
She has no respect, no manners! How can a respectable country like Singapore have a staff like her? This is my worst experience with customs in the whole world!
More Singapore Changi Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Singapore Changi Airport - messy queue
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service