Changi Airport Groupsecurity service

D Jan 07, 2019

One of your security staff (an Indian lady officer) at T2 screening passengers for SQ 118 today was being very unreasonable. I take this same flight every other week n had always been diligently showing my SK2 Facial Cleanser n toothpaste in a transparent plastic zipped bag as part of my hand carried items without problem. But this lady argued that I can't carry them today as the stated label was more than 125 my even though I have used up half meaning less than 70 ml. She insisted that I can't carry them n I ended up hanging the items over for trashing. Why would people look at the label and not use common sense in looking at how much content was there left in the items? Why would other officers allowed me through for the past one year carrying the same? Can I have an explanation please? Thank you.
TC Tan, [protected]@gmail.com

• Complainant20091 Jan 09, 2019

Such type of complaints have to be submitted to the regional Department general of Civil aviation in your state of India, if you had faced with damage or moral harm.