Changi Airport Group — rude security at gate 27 - t2 (flight departing for phnom penh & kl) 4.45pm
Hie above refers. The security lady who was very loud and rude.
She was hollering the final call for passengers departing for Phnom Penh as if it was a open market.
Gave me a fright as was seated outside the holding area waiting for my KL flight departure.
Later on she requested me to take off my shoes. I ask why, and the other security lady explained it was because it was above the ankle.
Thereafter, the rude security lady asked me to remove my cardigan. I believed it was unneccesary as it was a light one which was clearly unable to conceal any objects to justify security related checks. You may check the video recordings and take reasonable actions.
While security officers have different priorities, I reckon they shld still conduct themselves with good attitude and basic courtesy.
Have travel in and out of Changi for so many times, this is one of the rare cases. I hope it stays that way.
More Changi Airport Group Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service