Changi Airport Grouprude security at gate 27 - t2 (flight departing for phnom penh & kl) 4.45pm

J Nov 02, 2018

Hie above refers. The security lady who was very loud and rude.

She was hollering the final call for passengers departing for Phnom Penh as if it was a open market.

Gave me a fright as was seated outside the holding area waiting for my KL flight departure.

Later on she requested me to take off my shoes. I ask why, and the other security lady explained it was because it was above the ankle.

Thereafter, the rude security lady asked me to remove my cardigan. I believed it was unneccesary as it was a light one which was clearly unable to conceal any objects to justify security related checks. You may check the video recordings and take reasonable actions.

While security officers have different priorities, I reckon they shld still conduct themselves with good attitude and basic courtesy.

Have travel in and out of Changi for so many times, this is one of the rare cases. I hope it stays that way.

Kindly review.