CenturyLink — personal and canceling service
On December 5th I called to cancel my internet service as it's too slow. I called in November to see if I could get faster service but only 5mbps more and I only have 5 then. The lady on the phone wouldn't listen to be and kept over talking me and wouldn't let me cancel eve though I said I wanted to cancel 10 times. I should have a right to change services and my mind and she or Century link should listen to the customer. My sister was here and heard the same thing. I finally got frustrated arguing with her for ever and told her to cancel my service as of December 5 and hung up. She didn't cancel it but 2 days later my modem quit working so I thought I was okay. Now they want money and I'm to blame. Doesn't a customer matter anymore? or is it just sell, sell, sell. I had been a customer with them for 15 plus years and got no respect. I just don't feel I owe them anymore money.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee