CenturyLink — internet service
In May of 2014 I bought a house and moved. I contacted centurylink and they said they could save me money by going to direct tv and internet. I was currently a customer of centurylink and when the day came to have my internet service connected and the direct tv installer showed up I called to see when the centurylink would be connected. When I called they said I was unable to get internet at my new home. But the prior owner has internet and all of my neighbors have centurylink as well. I was told that I would have to wait until a "port" opened up and that they were full. I have been calling and checking every few months and still no internet. Why can't I get internet. My neighbor just got internet and he just moved in???????
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee