Century Link — harassing
Starting a week ago I have been getting a call every day from [protected]. This is a recorded message to stay on the line and wait for the next rep. Well I looked this number up it is a collection agency. I do not owe anyone any late money, I know this for a fact. After getting a call at my office as well as my cell phone I called back. This collection agency was calling for Century Link. I asked them never to call me back I do business with Centry Link not them. So I called Century Link, I was told the harassing calls were from a bill mailed out on April 13th for $53.27. Today is April 20th, I asked why I was getting calls about a bill mailed out on April 13th, he said if I just paid my bills we wouldnt get these calls. Well today I got this bill in the US Mail dated 4/13 for the $53.27. I also found out that my partner at the business got this call last week and said as soon as we got it in writting we would pay the bill. I just verified that we paid our last bill in full. This was just the remainder of a partial month since we switched to Cox Communications on Febuary 15th. I am so pissed right now, my next step (after paying the non-late bill) is calling Cox to switch my 2nd business over to Cox also. Just to top it all off I am now getting calls from [protected] and they are hanging up on me. You have to be kidding me. All should cancel Century Link as soon as possible.
More Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- Global Crossing Local Services - Fraud
- Global Crossing Local Services, Inc - Unsolicited phone calls
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service
- Century Link - century link rip off
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills
- CenturyLink - centurylink's subcontractor cut my gas line
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee