Cellphoneshop. NetDisreputable company - avoid them at all cost!

J

I placed an order for several items, then later canceled the order. I received an email confirmation, but have yet to have that payment credited back.

I placed a second order for several items immediately after canceling the first order. I received the second order, but one of the items was badly damaged and in a way that was impossible to occur during shipment (its box was ripped apart). I sent an email to the address on the shipping form, following the instructions for a claim. The email was returned as undeliverable. I went to their site to get the correct email address and resent my claim. This email went unanswered.

I feel this group is disreputable and consumers should avoid them at all cost.

allnamestaken0315 Mar 04, 2015

I have been a Cellphoneshop customer for years and never had a problem. orders arrive ontime. Prices are fantastic.

• Wi
    Wikker Jan 04, 2013

DO NOT AND I SAY DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. Ordered some batteries for my phone and other accessories and never received anything, order placed 12-09-2012 and today's date is 1-2-2013 and cannot get anyone on the phone number provided on the site (called twice and held for over 30 mins), contacted them through their site via email and still no response and no merchandiise. Keep your money and purchase from someone that can be trusted.

• Ho
    Horgisse Nov 08, 2012

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! Ordered a cover for my Galaxy Note. They sent the wrong cover and now expect me to pay to ship it back before they will send the item I ordered. Was cheap, now I know why, what's the point of ordering an inexpensive cover if they will not send the correct item. No sense in my paying to ship it back as there's no reason to believe they will send the correct item the next time. Will order a cover from someone else!

Aliknode Oct 27, 2012

Orderd a phone on October 13 2012, after ordering the phone i noticed that they did not give me a tracking # number or method of shipping( who the item would be delivered by) all the order number status would say is item is shipped.Called them October 22nd they assured me item would be here Oct 24th... well its Oct 24th and the item never showed up... REALLY? SCAM... don't waste your money or time.

• Mi
    Mirika Sep 10, 2012

Ordered a phone number 21 days ago haven't received it and I refuse to send me a new 1 they keep telling me to call back in 2 more days I asked the company if they are legit business the guy told me yes I'm really starting to wonder why can't you to send me a new phone apparently it's lost in the mail or you just took my money will never ever ever ever shop here again their customer service sucks plus she can't understand them...if you asked speak to a manager you don't get one are managers don't take phone calls okay how about a supervisor. I shoulda stuck with Amazon.

• Hi
    Hirbite Aug 13, 2012

Worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt. They lie and do not honor their end of the transaction.

Alikap Jul 16, 2012

Not only did they send me the wrong part for my iphone, it took them 4 emails to determine that they did indeed send the wrong part. Incompetent? Stupid? both would capture their customer service team both over the phone and through email. Definitely do not recommend...

• Or
    Orke Apr 18, 2012

They falsely advertise and then refuse to give me a refund. DONT BUY.

• Bd
    bdenn Apr 11, 2012

I placed an order for a cell phone battery and received it within 1.5 week. I was very disappointed due to wait factor and ultimately, the merchandise was damaged.

• Bp
    bpd402 Jan 07, 2012

Very poor company to deal with. I ordered a bluetooth phone speaker and it only worked for a very short time. Customer service sucks and I really feel taken! Please learn from my mistake.

• He
    heizatt Jul 19, 2011

Cellphoneshop.net acheives its low prices two ways. One, they are a foriegn company selling poorly made Chinese knock-offs of major brand cellphone equipment and accessories. Luckily we have only purchased accessories from them. They often have a 15 to 25 percent failure rate. Do not try to return anything to them, they will only give youa run around, maybe store credit, but they will not refund a pruchase. Their worst pratice is that they do not notify the customer that they will have to pay taxes and duties for the items being shipping into the country from overseas. This appears to be the way they can offer such low prices. Usually, the real price, once duties and taxes are paid, is almost double what you pay to cellphoneshop.net. Beware of this company. They are very shady and I believe breaking the law. Also, if you order equipment for your company, and your name is listed is the ship to information, you personally will get billed by FedEx for the taxes and duties. When the people are filling out the FedEx label in Hong Kong, they put the person receiving the shipment on the label. As a result, when Skytrend (that's the company's real name) fails to pay the taxes and duties, FedEx will come after you personally. FedEx will reverse the charges if you take the time to explain it to them and the shady dealings with "Cellphoneshop.net."

• Is
    islaa Mar 16, 2011

It has been more than a month since I ordered my product and just wondering how much longer this is going to take. I read a few comments about how late things delivered but thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt, well that was a mighty wrong decision. In this day and age where efficient service is a standard it is quite amazing to see how this company is still in business which allows such complaints to go unheeded. I hope they would be made to learn dearly from their mistakes.

• Si
    sidbee Feb 07, 2010

I ordered a battery for an HTC Touch Pro cellphone before Christmas, along with other items, and they sent a battery for the wrong model--an HTC Touch Pro2 instead of an HTC Touch Pro. They honored their return policy and sent me a replacement battery -- except that it's also for the Touch Pro2 so it's still wrong.

I complained again and got a letter back saying they had already replaced the battery in January. "Is something wrong?" they asked!!!

I cannot tell if they are venal or stupid, but the effect is the same: after 6 weeks I still have no uiseable battery.

Andy car Dec 16, 2009

My advice to everyone is to skip ordering from The Cellphone Store.

• To
    Tom D Feb 23, 2009

I ordered a pair of headphones from this website, and the very day I got it, it fell apart (eventually into about 5 pieces). It wasn't my lack of care for them, but that product was just not durable and was not worth a penny. You wonder why you can't find many reviews on their site, because they are not a good website to order from!

• Sy
    syzygy Aug 13, 2008

We also perchased ear pieces from them and they were both defective. We have been getting nothing but the run around ever since. First they said to throw them away and they would replace them. Then they said they would refund the money minus the shipping and handling. Now they are telling us to return them on our own dime and then they will refund only the inital charge. We would still be stuck with shipping and handling.They know nothing about customer service. They may have great prices and we have ordered from them before and was happy with the item. The problem is they do not stand behind their product when it is defective. I will never order from them again

• Valerie Jul 22, 2008

I was sent physically broken accessories and equipment that did not perform according to the descriptions. I finally got authorization to return the items and receive a refund, but I haven't received a refund. I keep on them about it and I get a different story each time I call or email them. I saved these emails on my computer for proof they're jerking me around.