Menu
Cell2Get.com
reviews & complaints

Cell2Get.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints
11 resolved 16 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cell2Get.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
N
12:45 pm EST

Cell2Get.com - phone received activated with another cell number

Ordered a Sanyo phone as a birthday present and received the wrong color, but I was okay with that. The problem was trying to activate the phone and was informed the phone was already activated with another number and therefore the phone could not be activated. It was an embarrassment for me and my sister. I contacted Cell2Get but as of yet, I have not received a response. STAY AWAY FROM CELL2GET or you will be the one with the GET and an unusable cell phone.

2:53 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered unlocked samsung d500 through the website and they took almost 25 days to deliver and they deliver the wrong model d520 instead of what i ordered. They don't have good customer support. They do the same thing with me : they told me shipping via usps which comes in fedex . They provide me tracking no. but never said u can track in fedex so never comes handy. so i suggest try to avoid buying from this website.

S
4:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cell2Get.com - double charge and never delivered

cell2get is a scam. First they double charged. then gave me a bogus fed ex number. then said it shipped USPS. Never received phone. THEN, I googled them and heard dozens and dozens of complaints. I should have checked first. They are scammers. Please stay away. I have disputed the charges on my cc. still pending from BOA.

Mar 05, 2011 6:09 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

02/23/2011 I made order online @cell2get today is 03/04/2011 and I am still waiting, first they gave me bogus trucking number that after so many calls they give me United State Postal Service trucking number and it turn out that my order is coming from China if it came’s at all, and now they do not reply my emails nor they answer my call until I use my friends cell phone and all ever sudden they answer the phone for blink of an eye. Please do not pay anything from them and some please let the FCC now about their rub-off and scemmars
San Diego, California

F
2:55 pm EDT

Cell2Get.com - non-deliverery of item and restocking fee

On 8/13/2009 I ordered a cell phone Nokia 6125 from an online store Cell2Get. The phone I got was not what I ordered. I contacted Melvin at Cell2Get (www.cell2get.com). He said mail it back at my expense and they would send the correct phone.

After about two to three weeks I did not receive the phone. I contacted Cell2Get and was told that the it was taking so long because the phone was being shipped from San Diego, CA. He provided a tracking number that was invalid and could not be tracked. The phone still was never received.

I contacted Cell2Get and was told that they would ship the phone from New York, NY. I received the phone and it still was the wrong phone.

The phone I got was scratched and did not function properly.

After contacting Cell2Get again, I told them that I was returning the phone for a refund. They implied that I was returning it just because I did not like it. I already own two other Nokia 6125 phones. Obviously, I like the Nokia 6125. I told them that I was returning it because twice they sent the wrong phone, damaged, and it was defective. I was told just to mail it back for a refund.

The initial cost to me was $116.99. They received the phone back and I was charged a 37% re-stocking fee for a damaged, defective phone and a phone that I did not order. I received a credit of $73.00.

I should get a full refund for the phone for a phone I did not order and was defective and scratched.

F
Jan 15, 2011 1:59 am EST

They sent me a phone that was advertised as network unlocked. It was locked and in fact impossible to unlock as far as I can tell, rendering it useless to me. They don't answer their phones and have not replied to my email from over a week ago.

I checked them out further to discover that they are committing several types of online fraud. They have at least 6 fake accreditation badges on their website front page. They have set up sockpuppets on many merchant review sites to post hundreds of false positive reviews, and also created two bizzare fradulent websites, http://www.scampostings.com/ and http://www.avoidthefraud.com/ . Their website is also full of fake customer praise.

I strongly suspect the phones they sell are stolen or obtained in some other shady way.

If anyone wants to start litigation against them, I'm in.

2:43 pm EDT

Cell2Get.com - no phoned delivered, money charged

The company cell2get found a new way to defraud customers. They do not send out ordered phones
and charged customers 28% of the charged price. In my case I purchased a cell phone from their website. I contacted the company since the phone had not arrived within a reasonable time. I was told that the order is in "process". They were unable to tell me if it had been shipped or a delivery date; therefore, I cancelled the order.

The total price was $109.19. They refunded my credit card $78.66. They witheld $30.53.

The phone never arrived in the mail; hence, it was never mailed, but the they witheld 28% of the price. This is the most unscrupulous business practice I have ever heard. This company should be prosecuted and put out of business.

Although I will dispute the charges with my credit company. I would like to warn potential consumers of the fraudulent business practices of this company. I also will report them to the Attorney General's Office.

Consumer beware of Cell2Get!

K
12:07 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not buy a cell phone from these low-lifes! I paid for 2day express shipping. 7 days later I still don't have a phone. Sent emails-no reply. Called 10 times before someone answers the phone. I tell them I bought another phone and I do not want my phone any more. They tell me there is a 15% "restocking fee" and they will not refund my shipping. Restocking...

T
5:28 pm EDT

Cell2Get.com - rip off

This has been my worst online shopping experience ever! After many, many phone calls, emails, and chats I still have no phone! This is all after the money was debited from my account so the 'confirming credit card' excuse that was given in the other reports is not a valid excuse. These people are rude, flat out lied to me and should be shut down. I am filing every complaint I can with every agency I can. I should have done more research before I bought a phone from them. If you are reading this be warned- do not do business with Cell2get, they will rip you off!

K
Jul 20, 2009 11:51 am EDT

DO NOT BUY A CELL PHONE FROM THESE LOW-LIFES! I paid for 2day express shipping. 7 days later i still don't have a phone. sent emails-no reply. called 10 times before someone answers the phone. i tell them i bought another phone and i do not want my phone any more. they tell me there is a 15% "restocking fee" and they WILL NOT refund my shipping. I paid $18.40 for express shipping. they kept $28 of my money for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Cell2Get.com contacts

Website

cell2get.com

Most discussed Cell2Get.com complaints

sell used phones as new
(opinions to this review)