[Resolved] Cell Ccellphones

S Sep 10, 2018

On the 1st of September 2018 I bought a phone at your store cell c jewel the phone had speaker problem at times I couldn't hear the other person on the phone and vice versa it had battery problem as well, so I decided to take the phone back to the store and I requested a refund one of the staff told me that they do not do refunds o devices I have to exchange and when I make an exchange I cannot go for a device that is less the one I bought before I can only add the money and get another one or stick with the price plan! I was left with no choice but to exchange and go for something that I don't want! I'm still not happy with the phone I got and the service I got I want a refund your devices are not satisfying at all!and stop sending messages that says"thank you for contacting Akermans"I want this matter to be resolved ASAP!

• Cell C's response · Sep 10, 2018

Dear Sbosh

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

Please email us your query + contact details and the name of the store you went to.

Our email address is [email protected]

^NS