Cash Crusaders — smartphone
I bought a Sony Xperia F3111 at Cash Crusaders 4 days ago.At the back of the phone where the price is there's also a date when the phone came in the store and it was 4 October 2017 and when we looked through the phone we realised there's pictures off the staff of that Cash Crusaders in Parow Sanlam Centre that was taken in January.
When we went there to take the phone back they refused to take the phone back the Manager took it and was 15 minutes gone to the back and came back and refused to give our money back.
Its Fraud what they did and they Overcharged me and the staff was very unprofessional especially the Manager in charge there after we gave out R2000 for the phone.
More Cash Crusaders Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Crusaders - Boksburg - sold my laptop!
- Cash Crusaders - I went to pawn
- Cash Crusaders - cheated out of my gold chain
- Cash Crusaders - dixon cz1632 television
- Cash Crusaders - refund
- Cash Crusaders - service and purchase
- Cash Crusaders - Doogee x90
- Cash Crusaders - Cell phone, - doogee x70 and doogee x90l
- Cash Crusaders - waiting period for repaired goods
- Cash Crusaders Amanzimtoti - guitar bag