Cash crusaders Randfonteindigital fitness tracker smart watch h30

Good Morning Not so dependable or Helpful Cash Crusaders Team.

I received this wonderful Digital Fitness Tracker Smart Watch H30 from my husband on Christmas. Due to being involved in an attempted hijack incident I struggled with the thief trying to steal my car and ended up breaking the clip ( fastener) on the strap of my fitness tracker. We went back to Cash Crusaders in Randfontein (who I might add has the most Useless and un-educational and unhelpful store manager I have come accross, ever, in my working career. Being a Manager myself at the Company I work for I would have either signed a warning or gotten fired on the spot for not assisting a valued customer in a professional manner! First we tried to find out if Cash Crusaders Randfontein can source the straps for my fitness tracker as if and when you sell a specific type of product surely you keep the accesories for that product. Right? No! Not at Cash Crusaders! Nor are they willing to even try and assist to find out where they can source these straps(This now as confirmed by Head office as Confirmed by this So called Randfontein store Manager). Talk about very good Service or walking that extra mile for a customer who has been supporting the Cash Crusaders group for some years now. That Manager promised us he would he would call us back a week ago, to no avail. I had to go there myself on this morning of the 10th of March just to have another door shut in my face! Totally unexceptable and the Service so disgustingly poor. I suggest that the whole Of Cash Crusaders Staff in Randfontein goes for customer Service training! Hello Peter here we come. Randfontein Harold here we come. Why then Sell this item to the public but if need be, they cannot help with something as small as stocking or sourcing a strap? I am going to make it my life' s Mission Cash Crusaders Randfontein to warn every possible potential customer to not support you at all. Spread the word on how pathetic the service is! Not to mention Head office how you guys are also not even willing help! Thanx for Absolutely Nothing! Congratulations on losing a Continued Valued Customer.

Kind Regards,