Cash CrusadersI went to pawn

I went to cash crusaders on the the 13 july 2016 and i made an extension my Audio bank sub that both with a market value of R2500, My expiry date of my extension was 11 August 2016.I was off sick on that day and i went there to do an extension on the 13 August 2016 and i was told it was going to sold but i pleaded with the manger if if may assist to help with the extension. i was told to do a buy back of which i agreed as i need my sound so badly.the sad part is that i didn't have the full amount of the deposit i tired to ask for help but there was no help.

Is there a way that i can be allowed to extend my contract as its only two days passed.