Cash Crusaders Amanzimtotiguitar bag

I bought a bag and a guitar bag on the 9 of August 2019 from Cash Crusader Amanzimtoti I was advised that should I a have any problems I could take it back to cash crusaders near me when I opened the bag the zip was broken I than approached Pietermaritzburg store I was advised they are a franchise and cannot assist me I have to Go back to amanzimtoti or call the store.I decided to call the store amanzitoti the store manager said to me I cannot exchange the bag or refund as zips are not covered as warranty but it has been less than 7 days and according to CPA I have the right of full refund or exchange as I had the receipt with me.The manager gave me a verbal instructions with regards to warranty and only after I reported a defect. I would like a full refund from them.It been four weeks now since the Maritzburg branch said they are doing me a favour by sending it to The warehouse for me as I am supposed to Go back to amanzimtoti but still no one has contacted me.