Casey’s General Storespoor customer service

T Aug 05, 2019

I went into the Sioux Rapids Iowa Casey's and stood there for 45 minutes waiting for someone to make me a sub. No one acknowledged me or told me that there would be a wait. I had my two young children with me who were very hungry and very impatient. I was going to get 2 foot long meatball subs and 2 foot long grilled chicken subs. I would have spent $30 alone on subs and more with drinks and chips to go with. Instead I walked out of the store with nothing because I finally got tired of waiting.

RESOLVED

B

mark henderson Aug 05, 2019

I don't know why you would wait 45 minutes. If I was not acknowledged within five minutes I would ask if anyone was willing to help, and then left if they still did not help.

Tara pritchard Aug 05, 2019

@ mark henderson I was trying to teach my kids patience.

mark henderson Aug 05, 2019

@Tara pritchard I see your point. 😊

Tara pritchard Aug 06, 2019

Hahaha! I’m a great mother, sounds like you need to learn some manners yourself. Come spend some time at my house, looks like your mother didn’t teach you anything. I can fix that for you :)

Tara pritchαrd Aug 06, 2019

I do not really care what you think. My children are no longer with me. I was so angry at them for not acknowledging me. My children were disappointed that they did not get their food. I just lost it. I told them they were ungrateful, I slapped and punched them. I then told them they had to walk home in the dark. Someone witnessed this and reported me to CPS. My children were placed in foster care. I was told that if if want my children back that I would need to take parenting and anger management classes. I was told that I had abandoned my children. That if I hit and punch them I have anger issues.

Tara pritchard Aug 06, 2019

Haha! You make me laugh so much!

mark henderson Aug 09, 2019

Benchboy, descredo, preee, psrww, and his 50 other accounts knows that already.

mark henderson Aug 10, 2019