Casey’s General StoresI am complaining about a specific employee.

S Jul 02, 2019

In Glenwood, Minnesota Caseys General store...

Your Employee Felicia Stewart was very disrespectful to me as a human being. talks blackmail behind my Girlfriend and I's back saying that my "Girlfriend is [censored]ing her man" to other customers. and in this small town, this unsightly and Direct Falsification has damaged my Girlfriend's and my own public appearance. We have been misappropriated in the eyes of the public due to your employee's misdeeds and outright Harassment.
I have gone as far as totally avoiding your store due to your employees' behaviour and have urged others to do the same.
This Station used to be the only Convenience store I used at all in this town but I have since started to go a mile or two out of my way to purchase anything I would have normally gone to you to purchase.