3520 N Woodlawn Blvd, Wichita, KS, 67220, US
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Casey'sRacism

I am reporting an incident with the kitchen manager at the store on 3520 N Woodlawn Boulevard. Wichita, KS. 67220. Aubrey (food service lead/ manager) was complaining about her duties at work while making pizzas around 7:30-7:35 p.m. Her words exactly "They have me slaving like a nigg3r". When I, the employee asked "what did you just say" Aubrey (the manager) responded, "you heard me". I was so shaken and I have experienced and witnessed racism within this company many times over the years. The store's general manager Julia when I contacted her about the incident said "Is _ even black". To answer that question yes I am black but, that shouldn't matter if I was black, white, Asian, Native, Hispanic, or Latino. That is not okay under any circumstance. Also to add to this comment corporate does not do anything about complaints. I am absolutely disgusted with this company and how they handle/ treat their employees. We are treated as disposable pieces of trash and when decency is asked for it is not present nor is it given.

Comment Guidelines