Motorite Administrators Logo

Motorite Administrators

Having problems with Motorite Administrators?

Motorite Administrators reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 8, 2010. The latest review Service plan was posted on Sep 21, 2021. The latest complaint service plan policy not loaded was resolved on Jun 26, 2019. Motorite Administrators has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 26 reviews. Motorite Administrators has resolved 7 complaints.

Motorite Administrators Customer Service Contacts

Motorite House 69 Nanyuki Street
Sunninghill
South Africa - 2157

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Motorite Administrators Customer Service. Initial Motorite Administrators complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Motorite Administrators above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Motorite Administrators. Discuss the issues you have had with Motorite Administrators and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Motorite Administrators Complaints & Reviews

Motorite AdministratorsService plan

My Workshop whom services all my vehicles (RMI approved) has tried contacting claims department several times before completing the service on my car with a service plan through motorite. I ended up paying for the service my self and I am extremely frustrated as I am a good client with FNB/Wesbank and never have I missed a payment with either deals.

I have the invoice for the service that's was done, I have tried cancelling my service plan which they have replied saying my account will be in areas.

I am basically paying this amount of two hundred and odd rand for nothing what so ever. I am going to make a point out of this pathetic service until I have a decent response for this nonsense.

Motorite AdministratorsWarranty insurance

I'm a very unhappy client. We bought an Audi A5 in 2019 from Absolut Auto and they sold us a motorite from Infiniti insurance limited which covered the car for 24months/unlimited kilometers. Name of product is called Options formula extreme respect warranty V10. In June 2021 the car started to show an engine light, I phoned the motorite and they requested that I should take the car in to the mechanical workshop for diagnostic, which we did and the mechanical workshop liased with them regarding the authorizations, and diagnosis of the car of which the problem was in the engine. They refused to pay the full amount charged for the fixing of the engine and said its because of the overheating and for that they only cover R3000. We had to take the engine for engineering on our own and buy parts on our own and paid for labour which everything summed up us R21 489 less the R3000 that they paid. It's very sad that they claimed to cover the engine on their insurance plan but couldn't assist when we needed them most.

Motorite AdministratorsMaintenance contract claim: TS200122579

The Claim was lodged by Jaguar Land Rover Waterford on 4th Aug 2021, the assessor visited the dealership on 5th Aug 2021. To date (12th August 2021, I've not had adequate feedback on what is the delay.

I've called many times, most times I was put on hold for more that 30 minutes. Today 12th August, I was on hold for 50 minutes.

The service is shocking. I intend to take this matter up with RMB Holdings & Hollard, the major shareholders of Motorite Administrators.

Motorite AdministratorsMotor warrant repairs

They refused to pay for the motor repairs. They sent an inspector who made a false report. They used a clause that a care was late for service knowing that a car would have not been serviced during a pandemic lock down or it was risky. They said that a car was modified when they did not inspect a car before insuring it. Their report is unfavorable to me as a client. They say a car broke as a result of overheating, where as the car never overheat, and their report does not correspond with Bosch report who conducted the repairs.

Motorite AdministratorsMotorite Service Extender Policy

I would like to log a claim for a service, firstly the numbers on the contact does not exist. Eventually got through call # 1: after 16 minutes ended the call without anyone answering, 2nd Call - after 15minutes ended call no answer, 3rd call got through was put on hold after 8 minutes ended call without anybody returning to call, 4th call was dropped, 5th call was dropped.

Really impressed with service and still no claim logged.

Motorite AdministratorsFalse inspection report

My name is Mthobisi Cyprian Bhengu, ID number [protected], I have logged a claim for the VW Tiguan that had snapped a timing chain and damaged valves, it could not start. The inspector that went to inspect the vehicle from Motorited submitted a false report because he said that the vehicle overheated according to Shaun from Motorite, which is not true because I was driving the vehicle and it never overheat and the mechanics in Bosch made a report which does not imply that the vehicle broke down because of overheating. Motorite refused to pay the full claim amount of R26000, instead they paid 6000. This is a reap off because this is not what they promised when I took the policy. This is a mechanical failure and I expected it to be covered. I would like this matter to be reviewed as a matter of urgency and feedback be forwarded to [protected]@gmail.com.

• Zu
                Zux Sep 15, 2021

And did hey fix in the end?

Motorite AdministratorsService plan

From the 06 October 2020 I have been awaiting my policy documents to reflect the correct starting KM 's so I can take the vehicle for service.

I have correspondence from their claims department as well as the sales department indicating that they will rectify the error they have made and yet a full month later this has not been tended to.

Absolutely dissatisfying service to date from both the manager and consultant.

Motorite AdministratorsService plan

I have learnt about my expired service plan with motorite on my arrival at the glen service station. Due to lockdown my service plan expiry date came before the required kilometres. Because I haven't been using my car for 2 months due to lockdown. Now motorite is refusing to pay for my cars service. Im very disappointed. Is it not supposed to be what

Ever comes first. The due date or the kilometres.?

May 08, 2020

Motorite Administrators — Failure to cover a claim during Covid-19

Dear Motorite, I am completely appalled by the service I just received from MOTORITE. Before lockdown I...

Motorite Administratorswarranty (incorrect information supplied)

Hi

Please note I have called in to you guys on Monday 30.09.2019 regarding the extended warranty policy that I have with you guys i made two calls the first call was to find out where can I take my vehicle and the second was to find out how long it takes for a claim to be made.

The agent on the first call said I can take my vehicle to any VW dealership or any RMI approved workshop, getting this information I had taken my vehicle to a RMI approved workshop, the car was assessed and a quotation was sent to you guys, which was rejected I called in to find out why it was rejected I was told by your claims department that it needs to go to VW .i Had to take a day leave from work to release my vehicle and pay a R450.00 fee .If I was given the correct information by your agent I would not be running around I had to pay R450.00 out of my own pocket to you guys it may seem has small money but to me its aot I live on a budget and this was not budgeted for, if correct information was given to me this would have not occurred

I am not claiming back the R450.00 from you guys has this was your error in giving me false information, I will send invoice if required

I am sure your calls are recorded

Motorite Administratorswarranty and services

Motorite Administrator: As I am typing this complaint, I am holding on waiting for the claims department to get back to me. Yesterday I made 3 calls (1st just reached a consultant who put me through to the claims department. It was 20min later and still no claims, I had to go, i called back, same story this time I had more time 30min wait, still no claims, I then had to go i called again 3rd time, this time held on for 40min..Finally claims..who then also made me hold on the phone just hung up. No one called back or anything. I currently am on a call again, was put through to Claims, waited 14min, then someone answered(in their very friendly and helpful tone) told me to wait as they check my claim. Iv been holding on again(now 10min since he went to check my claim) my car has been gone and waiting approval for 2 weeks now. Nothing! The Mechanics(Blue Route Auto) also waiting for Claims department to get back to them. Still holding on right now, (15min now) claims department. I would just say, this is beyond pathetic. As soon as my car is fixed i will immediately cancel my insurance with them and definitely not recommend any person on earth to even do business with them. They are pathetic useless...by the way Im still holding on...now 18min..with claims department..so its 5min to call centre, call center to Claims, 20min, claims to whoever...20min

Motorite Administratorsservice plan policy not loaded

I bought my 2nd hand vehicle in October 2018 and also bought a service plan from Motorite at the same time. On 25 June 2019 I took the vehicle in for a service ( 300km round trip to the nearest dealership ). Once the dealership eventually got hold of someone at Mortorite for authorisation, they were told that my policy number does not reflect on the system and there is no such plan in place.

After about a dozen phone calls and multiple emails I still could not get an answer as to how this was possible, seeing as they were paid in full over 8 months ago!
                      Eventually at 15:30 I received an email with a one sentence "apology" for the delay and was told that the policy was now loaded onto the system. This still meant that the service could not be done and I have to go back again.

My biggest problem with this is that an entire day was wasted. I lost a days work, I had to leave home at 5am and only returned at 7:20pm all for nothing! Not to mention the cost of driving 300km.
                      I want Motorite to reimburse me for all these costs due to their complete incompetence.

RESOLVED

• Motorite Administrators's response · Jun 27, 2019

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint however, in order for us to further investigate the matter and provide you adequate feedback we will require the following information:

Policy / Contract number:
                          I.D number:
                          Vehicle Registration number:

Kindly forward your details to [email protected]

Thank you for your cooperation and patience herein.
                          Kind Regards,

Risk Management Complaints Division
                          Tel No: [protected]
                          Facsimile: [protected]
                          Email: [email protected]

• Updated by PieterE · Jun 27, 2019

Hi,

My policy number is 0006013 and reg is NCW 11112. The email provided above is encrypted and shows as [protected]@motorite.co.za

• Motorite Administrators's response · Jun 27, 2019

Dear Sir,

It is with great concern we received your online complaint outlining the problem you had with our service. Before even attempting to explain the reasons leading to this unintended mistake, I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As a service driven organisation, Motorite goes to great lengths to provide service excellence to all our valued customers.

We took the complaint with the seriousness it deserves, and we investigated your case and noted how the error occurred. The delay in having the service plan loaded was due to the product not being invoiced as per the payment received from date of purchase and therefore could not be loaded for administration thereof - this situation is not ordinary and these incidents are not typical of us.

This matter has been corrected and your service plan has duly been loaded and admin approved. The repairer of your choice may further call to log the claim on your behalf.

As a result of this issue, and in order to prevent this from happening in the future, this incident will not pass un-scrutinized and will be addressed internally. I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention as it is important that our services to you are timely, responsive and cost-effective. It will help us improve our operations and services.

Thanks for your patience and please, consider our apology herewith.

Kind Regards,

Risk Management Complaints Division
                          Tel No: [protected]
                          Facsimile: [protected]
                          Email: [email protected]

Motorite Administratorsservice intervals not

Goodday

I am a bit disappointment in this claim that was rejected.

My car is a petrol vehicle and should be serviced every 15 000km. The extension on this plan started on 120 000km so the next service was 135 000km which was paid, and the following 150 000km that was also paid. The next service was only on 165 000km which wasn't paid.

I really feel I was caught here because why won't you cover my car services in the correct sequence that is being serviced. I could've taken my car on 160 000km for a service but then it was out of sequence.

I really feel this is something you have to look at when a plan is sold to someone. Take into consideration what the vehicle service intervals are, and adjust your plan according to it.

With a very bittered heart I have to pay this premium until next year. This will definitely be my last service plan with Motorite which I won't consider again. I've taken out this plan to assist me with my service payments and at the end it wasn't worth it. I know that you say it is in clause this and that BUT again I bumped my head into taking a sales call and falling for it. Luckily this won't happen again. I do feel sorry for Call centre people because it is there job and so many people are so rude with them and in the meantime they are just doing their job. Unfortunately I won't be supporting a call centre person again, because sales shouldn't be done over the phone.

Kind Regards

Celeste Terre-Blanche
                        [protected]
                        [protected]@hotmail.com

Jan 10, 2019

Motorite Administrators — a service plan

I am Sithembiso Myeni, I was offered a service plan in November 2017 which should expire in November 2019 or...

Pietermaritzburg

Motorite Administrators — mechanical warranty

Miss Maud Claim number C1019769. Tel no :[protected] Made a claim with Miwarranty and was advised...

Motorite Administratorspolicies sold for maintenance and warranty

In Reference to my policies BZVIS [protected]
                          When I purchased my Toyota reg Number CM92TM GP from AVIS 2nd Hand sales in Roodepoort I was sold a Warranty and also Service plan which i understood to be extensions of the Toyota Warranty and Service plans.
                          I have recently discovered that in fact the policies and Toyota plans ran concurrently which I feel is not correct and I ask you to look into the matter.
                          R Williams
                          [protected]
                          [protected]@gmail.com

Motorite Administrators — a valid warranty claim rejected

Dear Sir/Madam Re: Rejected claim under Policy Number: CCA32573T I refer to the above and my claim lodged on...

motorite.co.za — motorite converted my maintenance plan to service plan

Dear sir / madam My complain to motorite kindly address this matter pls and details are as follows: Good...

Pretoria

MotoriteMotorite and bosch service

I would like to bring to who ever is reading this and actually gives a dam..

I bought a hyundai sante fe in 2015 october second hand.

I was informed that my car needed to be taken for a inception service which I did and motorite informed me that my car could not be serviced at the manufacturer but at a rmi approved dealer, on purchasing my car I took out a service plan as well as a warranty and ignite top warranty to safe guard myself should anything happen as I was buying a second hand car.

After the inception service my book was stamped and I was informed by bosch rmi kempton park that as per there service schedule that they recieve from hyundai them selves and printed copies there of that my car needs to be serviced again in 20 000km which I did always ontime..

Then my car started smoking on pull of and accileration, I then took my car to hyundai airport where I was the informed my car needed a turbo.

The claim was logged through motorite and guess what declined as my service was apparently late.. I have been servicing my car on time as I have been instructed by a rmi dealer per there schedule that they recieved from hyundai.

The best part is motor rite autherised all the services that are apparently late... When I asked them why they never said anything if that was the problem they said a motorite service plan is not strict with service times you are given 4 servies and can service the car when you want.. #!!!

I am now sitting with my family car off the road and a repair job that is going to cost me close to 28k... And everyone involved simply turns a blind eye...

Motorite Administrators — Failure to meet contract obligations

Once again I find myself on this same platform complaining about the lack of service at Motorite the company...

Cape Town