Having problems with Carports?

Carports reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review they do not do what they say! was posted on Oct 19, 2018. The latest complaint took deposit & then no response was resolved on Sep 02, 2014. Carports has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. Carports has resolved 4 complaints.

Carports Customer Service Contacts

1888 822 7767 (Customer Service)
1800 416 7478 (Customer Service)
+1 336 372 9180 (Customer Service)
PO Box 351
White Plains, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carports Customer Service. Initial Carports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carports. Discuss the issues you have had with Carports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Carports Complaints & Reviews

Carports — they do not do what they say!

I have spent thousands of dollars with this company and ordered another carport i Needed. This time it wa...

Carports.comcarport.com customer service

do not purchase anything from this company, they lie and do not provide any customer service. purchased 2 carports from them at different times and none were delivered after taking my deposit, both were canceled due to not showing up for installation after many calls and rescheduling and now I have to fight to get my depsits back. be warned, they are crooks.

Carports.com — carport - barn installed

Beware This Company! Doing business as Barns.com, carports.com and also TNT carports, this company will make...

Carports.comLied to on phone several times.

Ordered a metal structure on 10/01/2014 was told it would be installed before Thanksgiving. Received an email saying there install widow for my area was 2-6 weeks. When I called to do a follow up on my install I was told " sugar that aint gonna happen" it will probably be the middle of next year before it gets installed.
    Why not be upfront with the customer if you're having scheduling issues instead of lying to get their money and pissing them off later.
    If I had it to do all over I would have done my research and went somewhere else.

Carports.com — No Response!! 12 weeks later!

I initially placed a order with Carports.com on 6/20/14. After several phone calls for weeks, all initiated...

Carports.com — took deposit & then no response

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { } On May 9, 2014, I talked with Carports.com (888/822-7767) and agreed...

Carports.com — Awful Experience

Their website says delivery in 2 to 4 weeks. They will lie to you. I ordered a garage from them 10 weeks ago...

Lost Valley Carports.com, Coast to Coast Carports — No Carport Delivery, No Customer Service

Talk about two companies with no concern for delivering what you paid for! In the second half of October...

Carports.comCustomer service stinks/install problems

Customer service stinks!! Had 2 appointments to get the carport installed and they never showed up. I live 100 miles from the install site. After waiting all day Monday (8 AM Appointment) TNT carports calls and says the installers truck broke down. She said it will have to be rescheduled. She calls Wednesday and says it will be installed at 2 PM Friday. After waiting all day at the site I drove 100 miles home. The installer calls at 8 PM and says his truck broke down. He says he wants to install Saturday. He says he'll call back in 90 mins. I'm waiting. Can't call customer service because they don't answer the phone and never return calls. It's a pain waiting all day at the site and holding my cell phone wondering what's going on. Sick twisted uncaring ###! Stay away from these people!!

TNT Carports aka Carports.com

carports.com tnt carports coast to coastStill no Carport

I purchased a carport from Lloyd Johnson on 06/18/10. He e-mailed me an offer which I accepted and gave him a 10% deposit over the phone the same day. On 07/06/10 I finally received the color samples he told me were sent on 06/19/10. They actually had to be sent a second time according to Mr Johnson because I never received the 1st ones. I don't believe the first ones were ever sent. I had also been waiting for a receipt for my purchase which I did not receive until 07/06/10. When I got it it was not for what Mr. Johnson had sold me. 18 days after I made my purchase from Mr Johnson he tells me over the phone he will get the receipt corrected and e-mail me a correct copy. 6 more days go by and today on 07/13/10 I received an e-mail not a phone call that states he made a mistake and he is going to contact customer service to see about getting a refund. What a guy. The carport should have been installed by now. It has been over 3 weeks. You can't tell me that in over 3 weeks he did not know there was a problem. Just no guts to tell me until the e-mail today. He wasted over 3 weeks of my time and many frustaiting phone calls being passed from person to person with no help. These people don't care. I wonder if the owner does. Doing some research I find that Carports .com Is owned by TNT Carports and They also own Coast to Coast Carports. When you call any of the phone numbers they go to TNT in NC. To the owner of these companies you have quite the crew working for you. Not one person out 6 people I talked with cared one little bit. They have no good work ethics. I just wonder if their installers work as good as the office personial. My advise after this wonderful sales experiance. If you are thinking of buying anything from these people it would be more enjoyable to hit yourself in the finger with a hammer. Not that you should do that either. From one HAPPY customer NOT!!!

• Mo
            mollie317 Oct 11, 2014

Ordered June 10th, still waiting. After threatening to call owner and post info on line asked for a 2 week grace until today, last night guy calls says his brakes went and cant be here by 8 a.m. . The company had called earlier in week to schedule telling me they were sending a crew and foreman from NC to MA warehouse to pick it up and deliver just our carport to NJ. The guy I called hardly spoke English last night ... wonder if it will show up today??? Of course when you call the numbers you get the recording and no person. Going online now to pay for the owners info to call him personally and post all the info for anyone else who might need it to post. This company has an F rating with NC BBB. 55 complaints in the last 2 years that's is as far back as they post. ICE might want to check their employment records to see if their people are even legal. Deport if not.

Jared425 Nov 23, 2011

Three guyts came to build my 24x24x10 Shop, they did an excellent job, they got to my house a little after lunchtime on a monday, and worked till 10:00pm. arrived at 7:00am the next day and started working, a bad thunderstorm rolled through and rained for about 4hrs, and they worked through it, soaking wet. they did excellent work, They were very nice people, and i never heard much from them, only when they had a question. Then when they were done, they asked me to look at it, and if i had a problem they would fix it before I paid them the money. The shop looked great, through the whole storm, nothing leaked, when they were done they picked up all trash, and asked if everything was ok through their broken english, before they left. I am very satisfied.

• Do
            Don Zielinski Dec 11, 2010

I have had equally bad luck with all 3 of these companies. No shows, cancellations, phone messages ignored. It wasn't until recently that I became aware of the fact that they are all the same outfit. Customer Reps, if you ever get thru, are extremely rude! Its been almost 18mos now and I still do not have a carport! AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS!!! I have filed complaints with my State Attorney Generals Office and the NC BBB.

Carports.com — You get nothing for your money

I placed an order with a Harry Folger at Carports.com for a steel carport to be erected on my property in...

Carports.com — Beware of them

I submitted a quote for a patio cover at my house, Mr. Dampier from the company called me and we made an...

Carports.com — Do not deal with these people