Complaints & Reviews

car touch-up paint

Order HH33AW00074139

I ordered some touch-up paint for my car online on 7 August giving my registration details as requested. They claim they can match the paint colour from the registration information. Nothing arrived so, after about 10 days, I emailed them and was told to wait a couple more days for it to turn up. When it failed to arrive I emailed and called several times but my emails and voicemails were all ignored. I disputed the payment to them with the credit card company I had used to pay them and, following Amex's contact with them, they sent me some paint. It was not the paint I had ordered but just standard base coat paint rather than the paint matching the car's colour. I feel my time and money has been completely wasted and -worse - having now seen the plethora of bad reviews about them I realise I have probably been cheated. What I want is the paint I ordered in the first place or a full refund. I have forwarded them a copy of their original order acknowledgement as proof that they have supplied the wrong thing but, based on my experience to date and the large number of complaints by other customers, I am not hopeful.

took my money never sent the paint

Bought and paid for car touch up paint, that was over 4 weeks ago. They IGNORE PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS, these...

Cheater company

Carpaintrepair is not to be trusted! I bought a paint from them and 3 days later received a message stating that my order was processed. For the next two weeks there was nothing but silence. I tried to reach someone from Carpaintrepair but they did not reply. Later I received another automated message saying my order was shipped. I waited patiently but my order didn't arrive.
This company ignored all my messes and they did not pick up the phone and I don't know how to reach them. When I went online to find more information about Carpaintrepair I found all these reviews. And after reading the reviews I feel scammed and lost my hope. I don't think I'll ever get my order.
Avoid Carpaintrepair like a plague, they are horrible!

never again!

Ordered some paint from CarPaintRepair website and was supposed to get it over a week ago. When I made my order they said I'll get my stuff in 4-5 days but nothing arrived and I really have no time! I need the paint! Why does it takes so long to deliver?
When I contacted customer service (about 5 days ago) they said that my order was on its way and will be here any time soon. Well I don't have time. I have already purchased from another company.
As soon as I get the paint I'm sending it back to CarPaintRepair and I really don't care about their policies. They will refund my money!
Will never order anything from CarPaintRepair again, because their delivery service is super slow, they are highly unprofessional and unreliable!

They mixed the colours and my car was painted in wrong colour

I was really shocked that the company www.carpaintrepair.co.uk existed at all. I left my car and they...

They do not answer phone or Emails

Sent the wrong paint, they do not answer phone or Emails I rec'd what is obviously their standard email "Hi Thanks for your email. We check and respond to our emails as often as we can. For an instant response please call us on [protected]. (Call answered Mon-Fri 10am till 2pm then 2.30pm till 5.00pm) Many thanks CarPaintRepair" have been phoning at the times given for nearly 3 weeks. It is obvious I'm going to have to try other methods that is if they are still in business??

Trading standards will be receiving a complaint about them from me

Ordered 1 set of paint in June arrived no problems. Ordered a second set 18 aug and guess what no paint as of 6 september. Emails are returned undelivered and calls not answered. Keep away from this site its unbeliveable that nothing has been done about them and they still continue to trade! Trading standards will be receiving a complaint about them from me. Hope the cowboys get shut down and as other reviewers have said spend a little extra and get the paint from the dealers at least you wont lose 25 pounds to a dirty robbing *******!

Ordered paint on 31/03/11 and I still have not received goods

Ordered paint on 31/03/11 and I still have not received goods. I have telephoned and emailed to no avail. I...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices