Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Other Carnival Cruise Lines noise during night and prostitutes on board.

Carnival Cruise Lines  -  noise during night and prostitutes on board.

K
Author of the complaint
11:09 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Several times a year I book a cruise for my husband to relax due to his stressful work load. This trip was no different. Although he stated the ship was nice, though no indoor pool, his room was nice-I did pay for the upgrade of a oceanview window. Good food also. The trouble started at night with groups of people running up and down the hall with "boomboxes" yelling and shouting above their music. My husband did call security and could even hear one of the females shouting at the officer that she did not have to be quiet. More upsetting than that though was to find out that prostitutes were on the ship and their "pimp" was openly going to tables and stating you give me 20.00 and she is fine with 65.00! I am appalled that is that blatant on the Carnival Imagination. My husband stated this was NOT a relaxing trip and would never do this cruise again. I called to complain and was told because I did not cruise no one would talk with me. Really?
I not only booked the trip, paid for it, paid on MY card the upgrades, shuttle transfers but after the fact then no one wants to help. I do expect a call from a supervisor with an apology, in fact the Carnival CEO should be calling with a profound apology that this practice is unacceptable. I am booking another cruise this summer and fall for my husband and several friends however Carnival needs to make amends for this trip before I pay for another one. There are several companies that would appreciate our business and I know they would make it a point to talk with me since again, I booked and paid for it. Again, I do expect a call from a supervisor.
K. Dimoff