[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linescredit for another date 1hwv18, 1gjp26

J Aug 07, 2018

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I booked a trip and I was total that it had to be paid in full by July. I was told by my traveler coordinator Brandon Bell,
that I hadn't paid the remaining balance by the date specified. I was told they contacted me but I do not have any
emails or text messages confirming that. I think they contacted Charles Domingue and not my email address
that Carnival has on file. (Here is my email: jfrank944.[protected]@gmail.com)
Therefore, I'm asking that you give me credit for the 900.00 dollars towards another cruise at a later date.

James Franklin
1HWV18, 1GJP26

• Resolution Statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Aug 13, 2018

Dear James,

We are sorry to hear you and your family where unable to travel as your reservations where cancelled due to lack of final payment, please note that all correspondence are sent to the email address on the profile the reservations where made under. It is the guest’s responsibility to provide or update us with the correct email address or profile their bookings should be made under that they wish to receive any important information amd notices regarding their scheduled cruise. In your case all of the important emails where sent to the email address associated with the profile the reservation was made under which was Charles Domingue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We also show that you booked under a promotion which has a no-refund deposit reservation Early Saver promotion in which our guests are rewarded for booking early with the absolute lowest rate. Additionally, the fares are backed up by a unique price protection feature. The program offers great savings but has specific restrictions such as a non-refundable; non-transferrable deposit in which the terms are provided at the time of booking. This is a restricted farecode program and because of the restrictions, it is automatically, within penalty once deposited.

The Early Saver terms and conditions, entitles the credit card holder to a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit received less a $50 pp service fee should they cancel prior to final payment. As a one-time exception the amount of $50 for BK #1GJP26 & $600 for BK #1HWV18 will be issued in the form of a credit on their next reservation with Carnival, departing prior to 7/11/2020 under James Franklin as he was the cardholder who paid for both reservations. Please understand that should the new reservation cancel at any time, applicable cancellation penalties will be assessed and the offer will be forfeited.

Regards,