CarMax — return policy
Be very careful when signing paperwork with carmax. We traded in a 2013 Chevrolet Spark with 35k miles on it for a 2014 GMC Terrain with 20k miles on it. We weren't happy with the Terrain and contacted Carmax 2 days after the purchase. It was a Saturday. The manager told me not to worry just to come in Monday and we could give it back and get our trade back. On Monday they had "mysteriously" sent a check to pay off the spark so we would've had to give them the money they paid on the Spark back and give them the Terrain!! Made no sense to me. Needless to say Carmax lost a great customer. That would've been the 4th car we bought from them. Also get your financing from a local bank. Carmax gave us 9.9% on the Terrain when we went to our local GMC dealer we got 3.9%. Watch what you sign.
More CarMax Complaints & Reviews
- CarMax - be well prepared to enter a nightmare world!
- CarMax - they underpay salesmen
- CarMax - some facts about carmax
- CarMax - scam and cheating
- CarMax - it's a den of #s
- CarMax - they need to be reported
- CarMax - don't trust them
- Carmax Auto Superstores Inc. - sells junk
- www.carmax.com - they didn't return my deposit
- CarMax - state inspection