CarMax — automobile
We purchased a car in September and the car had to be returned for repairs within 3 weeks. On today, the car needed a jump. This is a so called certified car from Carmax. I don't think within a month of purchase I should begin to replace a battery. If the battery was old, Carmax should have notified us so that as a consumer, we could decide if we wanted that additional cost so soon.
More CarMax Complaints & Reviews
- CarMax - be well prepared to enter a nightmare world!
- CarMax - they underpay salesmen
- CarMax - some facts about carmax
- CarMax - scam and cheating
- CarMax - it's a den of #s
- CarMax - they need to be reported
- CarMax - don't trust them
- Carmax Auto Superstores Inc. - sells junk
- www.carmax.com - they didn't return my deposit
- CarMax - state inspection