[Resolved] Caribbean Airlines — damaged luggage refund
My relative travelled for the first time from Port of Spain to JFK. She purchased a new suitcase for her trip and when it arrived at JFK, the retractable handle was broken and it is not expanding. The claim form and all relevant documents were submitied online and a response was sent saying a refund would be posted within 21 days. She never received any payment. The last response was received on the 5th November. It's been more than 21 days and we have sent numerous emails to customer service and never received a reply. I have tried calling the airline only get transferred to different departments for each one to say they are unable to help and I have to sent an email to follow up.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)
- Caribbean Airlines - flight bw 525 february 21, 2019