[Resolved] Caribbean Airlinesdamaged luggage refund

F Dec 19, 2019

My relative travelled for the first time from Port of Spain to JFK. She purchased a new suitcase for her trip and when it arrived at JFK, the retractable handle was broken and it is not expanding. The claim form and all relevant documents were submitied online and a response was sent saying a refund would be posted within 21 days. She never received any payment. The last response was received on the 5th November. It's been more than 21 days and we have sent numerous emails to customer service and never received a reply. I have tried calling the airline only get transferred to different departments for each one to say they are unable to help and I have to sent an email to follow up.

• Caribbean Airlines's response · Dec 23, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We note your concerns submitted on this forum.

We kindly ask that you share with us the name of your relative so we may assist.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely