Careemcaptain i'd blocked since last month

M

I am the vendor limo I'd 107613, as well a captain self I'd 152475 I was working with careem since last 6 months but the issue which I had facing since last month that is my I'd had blocked and no support I have found from support team Karachi .The matter is due to the complain of customer how do you blocked Captain I'd without informing Captain and how did you make one sided decision pls let's me support I had a rank as careem and I had and I had made very tough time to achieve this rank so pls make it possible to unblock my Captain I'd 152475 so I will try my best to serve you better.thanks

RESOLVED

• Vi
    vicky rajpoot Jan 14, 2021

my account open I request you I am working creem app plz help me I want to work creem.i d 247692

• Careem Help Jan 17, 2021

@vicky rajpoot Hi Captain Vicky.
    For more help on your request, please visit the nearest local captain support office and the team will assist you.

samiamjad Jul 18, 2019

sir my careem captain id unblock please help me my careem I'd no [protected]

Comments

• Ir
    Irfan Ullah Feb 18, 2019

Please opan my I.d nambar 1093981 name irfanullah. Gady nambar 3020.phon.[protected].

• Zi
    Ziavs Usvd Dec 19, 2018

[protected] nambar ha pahly wala galat ha

• Zi
    Ziavs Usvd Dec 19, 2018

Asalamualikum sir mari I'd black howi ha ziaullah name ha captain I'd 885512 bik Rim 3222 nambar cantacnt me [protected]

• Mu
    mudassir ali Jan 23, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Have a good day.
    My account has been blocked, I went into the careem Head office Islamabad and acknowledged my mistake. The officer in the careem office insisted that he could not help me in this regard. They told me That I can email on [email protected]
    Last night I contacted by email. So he said, please contact Islamabad Head Office.
    I started working with careem by resigning from my textile job 1 months ago. And worked hard. And I did not even think about my mistake, if I had been aware, I would never have done such a mistake.
    I am the father of four children's. and I live in the rental house, and I am very upset due to work.
    I apologize with careem management, giving a guarantee that there will be no complaint from me in the future.
    So, once a chance, I would be grateful to the cream administration.

Best Regards.
    mudassir ali
    Vendor/Captain Careem Islamabad Pakistan
    Vehicle # Rip 2614
    honda 70cc
    Model 2017
    Cell# [protected]

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Car Rental
    Was the above complaint useful? Yes No
    More Careem Networks Complaints & Reviews
    Careem - bonus
    Careem - account blocked [13]
    Careem - negative balance
    Careem - careem's vendor complaint, islamabad-pakistan [3]
    Careem - captain's phone inactive resulted in negative balance in my account.
    Careem Networks - charging my account by the driver who never arrived his phone number +[protected]
    Careem Networks - car number l 71086
    Careem Networks - deleting go+ rides in careem islamabad
    Careem Networks - Call center & careem Captains behaviors or Mis guide
    Careem Networks - switching problem from vendor

• Mu
    [email protected] Oct 09, 2018

@mudassir ali muneebahmad from lahore plz mari id kyu blocked hai