Having problems with Careem?

Careem reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 17, 2015. The latest review Account block was posted on Jun 28, 2021. The latest complaint I was overcharged for the ride due to previous cancellation from the driver's side! was resolved on Dec 10, 2019. Careem has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 577 reviews. Careem has resolved 7 complaints.

Careem Customer Service Contacts

4004, Shatha Tower, Dubai Media City
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Careem Customer Service. Initial Careem complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Careem above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Careem. Discuss the issues you have had with Careem and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Careem Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Careem Networksunauthorized credit card charges

An amount of QR. 89/ was deducted from my credit today morning at 7:01 AM(23-09-19) by CAREEM NETWORKS FZ L.

I never request or purchase a rides, the deduction is unacceptable without my knowledge, kindly arrange to rectify this problem ASAP and credit the amount QR. 89 to my account within the day.

here is my contact details in QATAR, 0974 [protected] / 0974 [protected]

Your prompt action for the above is highly appreciated.

Sep 23, 2019

Careem Networks — careem billing

I take a taxi twice a day in Dubai travelling between The Villa and Outsource Zone. The Careem Rideshare...

Careemcharged a fare

My line I use for careem is +[protected].i was being charged a fare while I am ordering careem and the driver who was supposed to pick me up did not give me a chance to pick up his call and canceled his call, right away without waiting a min to pick me up. I would like a refund for the money I was charged on my account since I was charged without a significant reasoning.

Careem Networkslost bag during ride

I am from Karachi Pakistan I lost my bag during a careem ride the ride captain had already informed me that the he delivered my bag to Careem office in Karachi Malir but no contact information for that particular office situated in Malir Karachi has ever been provided by Captain or Careem help center despite my thousand email sent to careem to just I need the contact details of Careem Malir Karachi centre to collect my list bag

Althogh Careem help centre provided response to each and every mail but never provide me contact details of said office and every time they write that problem is resolved already.

Please just provide me the contact details of Careem Malir Karachi contact details to collect my lost bag.

Best Regards

Farooa Khan
      0092 [protected]

Careem Networksdriver

On Wednesday, 11th September my kids booked Careem from GEMS Wellington Al Khail to Umm Suqeim 1. The driver refused to listen to the request to go left and instead turned right which adds more to the fare. The kids were still requesting the driver turn around when possible & resume the correct route. He did not. He stopped on a road & refused to drive. My daughter was very upset & scared. He then drove & told the children to get out 1.5 km from home at 820pm at night with 6 bags. My children had finished school, gym and swimming training. They walked home by themselves and were frightened that something may happen. How can this be a part of the Careem service?? This is unacceptable, unprofessional & unsafe. Please, please follow up on this incident. I have attached a photo of the license plate & video of the incident. The final photo is where he told them to get out.

• Updated by Dana Nekic · Sep 19, 2019

On Tuesday, 17th September, my son booked a Careem from home in Umm Suqeim 1, to DAA Dubai Americans Academy. As shown in photo. The driver, did not follow google maps clear directions or my son's request with directions & went completely the wrong way on purpose. The driver stated that my son was going to a mall & had booked this. I spoke to the driver myself and explained that the ride was booked for Dubai American Academy and not a mall. My son had his swimming bags with him!! As a result this added 30 dirhams to the cost. Unacceptable!!! This is not the first time drivers fail to listen to clear instructions as my son knows the way. I will report every incident from here on in as I am paying for a service that brings my children safety & honestly to the destination and on time. Please refund my money as this is fraudulent behaviour.

Sep 14, 2019

Careem Networks — cream rikshaw number 1298 abid hussnain

I booked rikshaw from Nazimabad to PMC Faisalabad Rikshaw number was FDU 1298 Driver name Anis Hussnain...

Careem Networksscam or fraud

I was waiting near PMDC Islamabad. i need urgent ride. so book a bike ride. but the captain never arrive. My 1 hour was wasted. I have book two. no one arrived. At the end i was Rs 80 first and Rs 80 second times. I was in a difficult condition. Why am i being charge if captain never arrived to my location. They are making easy money. Stop this fraud.

Careem NetworksFraudulent drivers

on 1st of septemben 2019 I booked a career delivery to get few makeup items delivered to my friends house that i had forgotten to bring. The fare it showed at the time of booking was Rs. 90 as it wasnt that far away. i had an outstanding charge of Rs. 189 for previous cancellation. I received a notification that for this delivery I will be billed with the outstanding charge. The rider accepted the ride when he was 20 minutes away and also showed as arrived even when he was 20 minutes away from the pickup location this incurred an exhuberent charge on me as i allegedly kept the captain waiting for 20 minutes. I complained about this and i got the refund for that amount. But the issue for this ride goes deeper when the driver arrived at the delivery location I sent out my friend to pay him and collect the items I gave 1000rs for a ride that showed 280Rs. And the driver did not give a penny back even when my friend asked him twice he just said it is adjusted in the ride and the negative balance. At that point my negative balance was still showing. I am so disappointed in careem captains that i will not be using their services anymore. It isnt the loss of this amount but being cheated so audaciously that has me turning away from the company. Now I understand careem did not have a hand in that driver cheating me out of a 1000 for a ride that was for 90, but I will be campaigning against the company's services until that driver is let go as this sort of behavior is highly unacceptable escpecially in delivery rides where sometimes you trust the captains with some valuable stuff to be delivered to you. Captain Name is muhammad Qasim Mustafa Bike Number: RIN 3964 Phone Number: +[protected]

Sep 03, 2019

Careem Networks — Bonus reverse issue

Sir, despite so many times requested to careem helpline numbers, emails and approach their Islamabad office...

Sep 03, 2019

Gulshan Careem — Dear sir I am vendor and captain

Dear Sir/Madam, Today I visit your Gulshan Careem branch around 11 am regarding 2 issue (first one is car...

Careem Networksbad captain and negative balance

Dear team
              Iwant to complain about very bad experience about ride was unsafe and I was worried about the captain who doesn't know the ways and the length of the ride and the distance.
              I spoke to customer service and asked to file a complaint and told me how much to pay
              I want to know why 258 values ​​are negative
              I told she i want to make a complain
              Now my balance is negative why??

Careem Networksrides charges

I have been sending email since yesterday evening regarding my charges against car number AGY-932 Go Mini White Mehran. Time 9:54 am from Dhoke Ratta To KRL Hospital. But no respond from careem. Careem still has not added remaining amount in my wallet. Look in to this matter and return my amount that was charged extra . Estimated amount was 180 but I was charged Pkr 385 Without peak factor. Take it serious and return my remaining amount asap.

Aug 27, 2019

Careem Networks — Unpaid bill of 70 dhs

Dear Sirs, I called for a taxi on Friday 23 August to Business Bay 1. Taxi ride was good. My husband & l...

Careem Networksnegative balance in my wallet

Hi,
                  Good Morning.

I am Sruthy, living at Dubai, United Aab Emirates.
                  I started using Careem from 25th August 2019, Sunday. I was charged and paid for rides under below Reference IDs, but my wallet shows negative balance.
                  1) Sunday - [protected] - Fare charged was AED 38 and wallet showed a negeative balance AED 38
                  2) Monday - [protected] - Fare charged was AED 46, but the payment was made for AED 84 and wallet started showing negeative balance AED 84 (38+46).

Please check and get back to me for the clarifications required, if any and kindly make arrangement to refund AED 38, which I paid extra on Monday and moreover, as I will be regular user of Careem, kindly initiate to award some promotions and discounts.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,
                  Sruthy

Careem NetworksFraudulent activity on my debit card

Hello
                    I live in Tenerife in the Canary Islands
                    And I have been charged four times in the same day 13th of August 2019 by
                    Careem networks FZ the total of 511 euros in four payments of €127.92 on my 4B MasterCard debit catch

I have never used any of your services
                    The name on my card is
                    Paul Fitzpatrick and I have never booked or visited UAE

My telephone number is 0034 [protected]

Please advise if you have any record of these payments as they are fraudulent and not authorised by the card holders

Kind regards
                    Paul Fitzpatrick

Fraudulent activity on my debit card

Careem NetworksCareem

Since Uber took over Careem, it's gone from being really good to completely [censored]. You are often shown as being 15-30 minutes from your pick up point, when you are at your pick up point. Maybe because of this, the app allows driver who are 20 to 30 minutes away to accept your request, even when you can see that there are many captains just 1 or 2 minutes away. When you are asked to explain why you cancelled, 'captain is a whole [censored]ing hour away, and I know for certain there are 4 or 5 just round the corner' is not listed as an option.

Aug 18, 2019

Careem Networks — my account has been blocked from 3 months

Assalam alikum Dear careem . [protected] Captain farsyab Razzaque (female) Dear sir my captain id wa...

Aug 17, 2019

Careem Networks — complaint

From the day Careem was purchased by Uber they're fooling customers with peak factors increased pricing, I...

Careem NetworksService

I booked careem from [protected] but careem captains are being transferred rides from one to another and i am still waiting for my captain. Its mostly happened from Uber purchased careem services. Now its going very pathetic service now. Now I am thinking about local Rikshaw/Taxi and never refer to use careem services. kindly look into this serious matter which i am facing continuously.

Aug 16, 2019

Creem — id block

Creem say guzarish h k mere id ko open kiya jay bar bar id ko block kiya jara h ya keh ka hm gps temple kary...