Cardpool.com — I would never shop on this site again
I placed an order of $68 (2 gift cards) on March 21st. I live in New York, so waited a little over a week til March 30th. Nothing in my mailbox...I emailed (because they dont have customer support phone number) them with my order confirmation email with order #. They emailed me back on March 31st saying it sometimes takes up to 3 weeks. So I waited 3 weeks as I was told to. My gift card did not come. I emailed again on April 11th informing them I did not receive my order. They emailed me back on April 12th saying that they would make a full refund and told me to check my credit card statement in a few days. So I waited again til April 16th, and I did not get any refund. I emailed them again telling them I did not see $68 back to my credit card. On April 18th, they suddenly start saying they had refunded on March 22nd. Why? I placed an order March 21st. I even contatced them on March 30th because I was so anxious to receive my order.
As of today April 18th, they insist they had refunded $68 on March 23rd, and they suggested me to contact my credit card compnay and bank becaue they can't do anything further. The phone number they have on the site is for Sales Dept. and the guy said to me "if you are not placing an order, I can't help you are you placing an order???. Horrible (NO) customer service. it's just $68, but imagine if they do this for 20 customers a day... I do online shopping everyday and have never had a bad experience before at all. BUT I would never shop on this site again.
More Cardpool.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- Cardpool.com - if you really want to use cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service