Cardpool.comI would never shop on this site again

N Review updated:

I placed an order of $68 (2 gift cards) on March 21st. I live in New York, so waited a little over a week til March 30th. Nothing in my mailbox...I emailed (because they dont have customer support phone number) them with my order confirmation email with order #. They emailed me back on March 31st saying it sometimes takes up to 3 weeks. So I waited 3 weeks as I was told to. My gift card did not come. I emailed again on April 11th informing them I did not receive my order. They emailed me back on April 12th saying that they would make a full refund and told me to check my credit card statement in a few days. So I waited again til April 16th, and I did not get any refund. I emailed them again telling them I did not see $68 back to my credit card. On April 18th, they suddenly start saying they had refunded on March 22nd. Why? I placed an order March 21st. I even contatced them on March 30th because I was so anxious to receive my order.

As of today April 18th, they insist they had refunded $68 on March 23rd, and they suggested me to contact my credit card compnay and bank becaue they can't do anything further. The phone number they have on the site is for Sales Dept. and the guy said to me "if you are not placing an order, I can't help you are you placing an order???. Horrible (NO) customer service. it's just $68, but imagine if they do this for 20 customers a day... I do online shopping everyday and have never had a bad experience before at all. BUT I would never shop on this site again.

• A
      Jan 28, 2012

CARDPOOL CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS [protected] Just ask for help when customer service answers

• A
      Jan 28, 2012

I mailed a package to Cardpool.com in Jan, 2012 and it took 3-4 days for my pkg to get to the company . I have never had a problem with this company till now. I send all my mail Priority mail with confirmation and come to find out and in pure shock that when my gift cards made it to Cardpool my package had been opened from arrival and retaped and gift cards were missing. I am really concerned with the safety of customers pkgs that are sent there. and after further investigation and upon calling the gift card companys i was told that my gift cards that I mailed in were used in California the same State that I mailed my package to. Now you tell me how can just anyone pick up Cardpool mail from their PO Box? They cant this sounds like a inside job to me. Who ever picks up their mail is Stealing from Customers! I spoke to the supervisor and told them what I found out from the stores the gift cards came from that the cards were spent in California. I hope they Resolve this ASAP or I will never do business with Cardpool again!

• C
      Feb 14, 2012

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please send your card and contact information to [protected]@blackhawk-net.com so that we may assist you.

Thanks,
    PR Team

• J
      Mar 22, 2017

I bought an electronic gift card from Cardpool & read all fine print. Have done this many times over so know what to look for & know to only buy the ones that say for "online use" as I live over an hour from the closest stores that I use. After making sure this e-gift card was for online use I received it hours later & it explicitly states: Redeem in store
    1. Print this page by clicking the Print button. 2. Shop at any jcpenney retail store locations nationwide. 3. Give this page to the cashier when you pay. Any unused amount can be applied to future purchases.

It will not work on JCPenney online & is now completely useless to me.
    Bobbi in customer service says they will do nothing even though what they advertised is not what I received. She just keeps sending me the fine print that all egift cards are for online use only. WELL THAT IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I WAS EMAILED. I am pursuing a class action lawsuit against cardpool at this point as this is absolutely THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. I don't think this BOBBI is even reading my emails just responding w/ statements that prove my point & stating they do not refund. CANNOT TRUST WHAT THEY STATE THEY ARE SELLING!!! THEY HAVE NOW LOST A LONG TERM CUSTOMER & WILL BE SOON BE HEARING FROM MY CONSUMER ATTORNEY (who I spoke with today & stated this is now an actionable case).

• P
      Jul 31, 2017

why is it taking over 2 weeks to get my card? they said around 1 business day... [protected]@cardpool.com is useless, they just keep telling me they're having technical issues. just send me the card, do it manually if you have to. this is ridiculous