Having problems with Cardpool?

Cardpool Customer Service Contacts

6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, California
United States - 94588-3260

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cardpool Customer Service. Initial Cardpool complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cardpool above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cardpool. Discuss the issues you have had with Cardpool and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cardpool.com — I will have to report it as a fraudulent charge to my cc company

I ordered a gift card for Lane Bryant for my and thought I was saving a ton by getting a $155 card for $124...

Cardpool.comI feel screwed over on $300 now

I tried selling $300 of Bass Pro Shop gift cards to Cardpool, and eventually changed my mind. I emailed them and asked if they could cancel the transaction. they said yes. Before I put in the pin codes, I checked the balance online and calling the store. Six cards, $50 each. After making the transaction, then requesting to cancel it, the cards have a zero dollar balance now. Cardpool support has no answer to what they call my "misfortune", and refuse to help me get my money back. I am furiously annoyed and pissed off with cardpool. I feel screwed over on $300 now.

Cardpool.comthe first few times experience were great, until you hit a big item and need their customer service

The first few times experience were great, until you hit a big item and need their customer service, then you can forget all the great experience you had from them, the customer service could reap all greatness to rumble in one instant

Bought a electronic coupon, wait forever to come. Ask to cancel after I could not wait any longer and they sent the coupon then. Ask to cancel order again, they give you all company policy BS and refuse, even I explained I have waited forever.

Slow, bad customer service and self justified company instead of customer justified service. Compare to Amazon, if Amazon is 10, Cardpool is 0.

Cardpool.comif you really want to use cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking

Givt cards were sent almost one month ago, and Cardpool claimed never received them due to post mail problem. Finally, I cancelled the transaction and got the card #s and pins back. Immediately, I checked the balance on the cards, and they are all $0. This is very dissappointing. This was the fourth and last transaction for me. If you really want to use Cardpool, be sure to pay a little extra for mail tracking, and don't just use their printed free shipping label.

Cardpool.comdo not walk away from this company, run as fast as you can

Do not walk away from this company, run as fast as you can. I sent a 500 gift card to them using their prepaid postage and address label as instructed. Well, when I did not hear from them after 10 days, I tried to find a phone number--- Good Luck with that. After searching to find the parent company, I finally got a person to ask questions, then I got an email and it basically was sorry but not our problem.

Interestingly the card was used in the same vicinity as one I sold previously- HMMM. I am having to file a Police report and File with the Postal Inspector. Will I ever get any resolution. Not from CardPool they seem flippant about it. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING!!! You are better off keeping it or re-gifting.

Cardpool.comnon-receipt

Stay away from this crummy company - Cardpool.com. It was bought out by Blackhawk Network - the worst company in the gift card business. Their corporate number is Phone: [protected] but it's completely useless, they don't care about customer service issues. Cardpool itself is a total scam, they don't have a physical office, their calls are routed to disposable cell phones, and they only have 2 employees - Anson Tsai and Jeff. The whole operation is linked to a PO box but all the action is happening at the owner's condo at 660 King St #223. They will lie to you, hang up on you and even block your number so you can't call them. Read the reviews online, they've stolen thousands of dollars from customers' gift cards, going so far as blaming the post office, when the post office has provided video footage showing them taking possession of undamaged envelopes. You've been warned! Don't let them get you!!!

Cardpool.comcomplete scam, use another company for sure

Just got scammed real hard by this company. I mailed seven gift cards to them using Priority Mail with tracking. Two of these gift cards were to Home Depot. Once receiving my package they tell me a check has been sent for the other five cards... I contact them and they claim the other two gift cards were not in the package when I am 100% sure they were. After accusing me of not mailing the gift cards in, they then claim the package was "damaged". They show me a picture of the package where it is ripped and re-taped back up. They then blame it on the USPS who monitors everything especially Priority Mail. After contacting the post office where there P.O. box is located several times, three days later I receive a call from the post office and I am told the cameras were reviewed and the package was delivered to them WITHOUT DAMAGE. It seems very mysterious why only two out of seven gift cards would be missing- especially ones that were in the middle of the pack. Luckily I was able to recover some of the balance by using the gift card numbers online, however over $200 was used on one of the cards and they are "not responsible" for it. Now I have to wait for stuff from Home Depot to come and go to the store and return it to recover the rest of the balance. Complete scam, use another company for sure.

CardPoolstolen gift cards

To make a long story short: my company mailed in some gift cards to CardPool.com on Jan 23, 2012 priority mail with confirmation package was sealed up in front of Postal worker and items were verified in package. 2-3 days go by then 4 days I receive confirmation that my pkg arrived at CP on Jan 27, 2012. Then hours later our company receives a email stating that CP received our mail but contents of pkg which were gift cards were missing. The correct word was STOLEN. Our company obtained the receipts for the cards and called the merchants well to our surprise all the gift cards had been used and guess what they were used in the same city and state of CardPool. We spoke to United States Postsl Service who told us our pkg arrived securely to CP. so that tells us that who ever picked up CP mail or any other employee took it upon themselves to open Our company mail removed the gift cards and went shopping on US. I have sent several emails and we will be speaking to our legal team about this. We will not be doing business there again. It is NOT SAFE to mail in Gft cards there now. Because that was a inside job!

• Am
                  amada Mar 07, 2012

Update & review from 01/2012
                  I had a problem in Jan 2012 with a pkg that I sent to Cardpool upon investigating what happened, I found out that is was No fault of Card Pool. A dishonest person working for the United States Postal Service, opened and stole the contents of my pkg at the USPS processing plant. Other than this situation I have Never had a problem with Card Pool. And my company has and will continue to do business with Card Pool

• Ca
                  Cardpool Feb 14, 2012

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please send your card and contact information to [email protected] so that we may assist you.

Thanks,
                  PR Team

• Po
                  Postal1 Feb 10, 2012

Report your theft to the United States Postal Services Office of Inspector General. They work internal theft by postal employees.

Cardpool.comthey don't have a phone number

I had a couple of gift cards I wanted to sell when I came across cardpool.com couple of things about this site. they don't have a phone number where you can call and inquire or resolve issues which is very funny to me because I buy all kinds of stuff online and never saw this there are plenty of rewiews here that say nothing but good stuff about cardpool.com but from their policies they seem ignorant of their service. who doesnt have customer service? Not saying its a bogus site just know what youre getting into.

• Rh
                    Rhineheart143 Apr 23, 2013

At first I had a very pleasant experience with this website. I sold a gift card on there and they shipped me a check in no time so I figured I would buy one on the website-boy was this a different experience.

I purchased an electronic gift card so I could use it right away on something I wanted to buy online. After waiting almost 24 hours to receive the email with my gift card number I reached out to the support team. They informed me that I purchased a physical gift card (WRONG) and they could only ship it to my billing address (in GA when I live in TX-WRONG) even though I put down my preferred mailing address --they completely disregarded my wishes and sent it on to Georgia.

I asked if I could cancel the transaction all together from the start and they said no, and that I could simply mail the card back if I was dissatisfied due to their 100 day purchase guarantee. Well it looks like it might take that long to get it, because it has already been over 2 weeks, and I have to reach out to the support team again! Gift card is no where in sight, and I was never given a tracking number-what horrible customer service!

I will never buy from this website again, and for the record my gift card was over $100 which they have already taken from my account, and I am on a very tight budget. This was a splurge for me and I couldn’t be more disappointed in the service.

• Ramelle Dec 13, 2011

Cardpool does have a phone number, but it will most likely refer you to their e-mail.
                    [protected]

Cardpool.comavoid this website at all costs

I had a couple of gift cards I wanted to sell when I came across cardpool.com couple of things about this site. they dont have a phone number where you can call and inquire or resolve issues which is very funny to me because I buy all kinds of stuff online and never saw this there are plenty of rewiews here that say nothing but good stuff about cardpool.com but from their policies they seem ignorant of their service. who doesnt have customer service? Not saying its a bogus site just know what youre getting into.

Cardpool.com — I would never shop on this site again

I placed an order of $68 (2 gift cards) on March 21st. I live in New York, so waited a little over a week til...

Cardpool.com — please stay away from this company and just use your gift card

Had two Bloomingdale cards valued each for fifty dollars, I entered my gift card numbers and requested a...

Cardpool.comavoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites

I purchased an electronic gift certificate for Lowe's Home Improvement. The site promises that electronic gift cards are emailed within 24 hours. It's been 48 hours, I've emailed support, and I haven't heard a thing. So much for that whopping 6% discount! Avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites!

Cardpool.comorder electronic gift card and never received

I order a $25 ebgames electronic gift card on 1/21/2011 for my son's friend's birthday on 1/23/2011. I was told I'd received the card via email within 24 hours, plenty of time before the party. It's now 1/24/2011 and I still have not received the card. I emailed them twice and still no response. This forced me to go out yesterday morning and buy another card to give. Huge inconvenience and although I'm only out $22.50 that $22.50 makes a big difference to a single mother of 3. I'll never do business with that company again. BUYER BEWARE.

• Ro
                          Robert Bieker Jun 02, 2019

Sold an Apple gift card to Cardpool, but never got a check. Have e-mailed several times, but no response. I assume this company is a total SCAM.

• Ro