Having problems with Cardpool?

Cardpool Customer Service Contacts

6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, California
United States - 94588-3260

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cardpool Customer Service. Initial Cardpool complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cardpool above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cardpool. Discuss the issues you have had with Cardpool and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 27, 2019

Cardpool,Inc. — cardpool, inc. trade/sell an overstock.com gift for an Amazon gift card

I exchanged a Overstock.com gift card ($250.00) for a Amazon gift card. Transaction #[protected], on Oct.20...

CardPoolnever received my check for $43.53

This company stole my gift card. I submitted the card to them to sell, of which they replied via email that I will received a check for $43.53. It has been over three Months. I never received any check or any form of payment.
They never replied to my emails or complaints of where my $43.53 is.
They just took my gift card and disappeared.
I called them and emailed them but never received any reply from them.
This company is running a con and getting away with it.
There has to be a way to have them indicted .
I need help from someone to file a lawsuit or file a complaint with the BBB.
If they did this to me, they must of done it to many other people.
That could be hundreds of thousands of dollars they stole.

CardPoolitune gift card never received

This company is a joke and a scam!Placed an order online but I never received it. The order number is I [protected] for a $50 iTune gift card. I contacted their customer support with no luck since no one had replied backto mu email. I googled their phone but got a voice mail and no one has called me back since. Luckily the charge is still not showing on my credit card otherwise i will immediately dispute it.
    This is a warning for them since they have not had any positive feedback at all.

CardPool — gift cards paid for but not received

Please send the gift cards that I paid for Cardpool Order Confirmation (Order #[protected]) Cardpool Sep 15...

CardPool — pier one gift card

I placed order #[protected] order placed 12/18/2016 And it was a $100 Pier One Gift card face value $100 but...

CardPooleverything about this company

Its been well over a week that I signed up, submitted a gift card to sell. Ive receieved several pin numbers to finalize my sale. NONE of them have worked. Sent numerous emails and left phone messages. Now they say I dont have an account, yet I gave the gift card number and pin. The card is no use to me now, it had $87.19 on it. I was to receive $72.00 from cardpool. Once again, I can not get this issue sloved. Worst company ever. Will be reporting them to the better business bureau.

CardPool — two red lobster cards purchased last year that was never used. requesting to resend cards.

On February 8, 2017, I bought two Red Lobster cards and gave them as a gift. Spoke to one of the person...

CardPool — terrible

Not sure I can advise this crap. They sold me a card with an expired date. Or maybe it was already used. In...

CardPool — horrible customer service

Trying to contact their customer service is more like a lottery - you never know if you are lucky enough to...

CardPool — gift card stolen by cardpool

Dont do business with cardpool! I "sold" my $100 rei gift card to cardpool.com for $92 on june 23, 2017...

CardPool — so called "instant" delivery if email gift cards isn't! beware

Cardpool promises a lot up front, but after you give them your credit card they turn into the DMV. Before...

CardPool — e-gift card came with zero balance

I purchased 2 Nordstrom gift cards from Cardpool.com on 05-14-2017 from my phone right before I checked out...

Cardpool.comzero balance on card

I received a gift card from my friend and when I decide to use it I found out that it was empty. There was zero balance.
        I didn't want to upset my friend so I decided to deal with everything on my own and first thing I did was contacting CardPool customer service.
        Their rep promised to help and asked me to give them few days. The person seemed nice so and I was really expecting to get some resolution of the situation, but nothing was ever done!
        I wasn't able to use my card and had to lie to my friend.
        I hope this review will help someone. Don't use CardPool, these is something wrong with them and they are not to be trusted.

CardPool — I lost my money

I saw a lot of negative reviews about CardPool but still I decided to give it a try and that was a big...

CardPool — fraudulent online company

Beware of cardpool.com The e-gift card that I purchased was not the same one I received & they refuse to make...

CardPoolpaid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.

On 3/8/17 I purchased a discounted e-gift card from this business as a first time buyer. I went through the intro process, paid for the item using my credit card, received a purchase order number, then the nonsense started. Every time I attempted to sign in to my account, I had to first get a 4 number code from my e-mail account...then, I was informed via e-mail someone from their business would call me for verification...of what? They never called...They initially approved my order and then pulled the rug out from under me. My major concern is they have my info and credit card information. I would recommend staying away from this business as it smells a little fishy.

CardPooli'm extremely disappointed with cardpool!

I wanted to buy a walmart gift card but for some reason I wasn't able to do that. I contacted cardpool via phone and asked their rep to make an order for me and received rude reply. Their rep said that I was supposed to make the order myself and that it was not their job to do that.
            That was very rude and unprofessional. I asked to speak to a manager and his contact details but they refused to give me that information. I was shocked with how terrible their customer service was! In the end I didn't buy anything because they didn't help me and they simply lost a customer! I'm extremely disappointed with cardpool!

• Updated by cardpoolsux · Apr 05, 2017

so now that they have my gift card info, they have sold it or given it to someone else, and now are not going to pay me!!! this is INSANE!!

SEE BELOW. Gift cards have no value now and now they have will not pay me for them? What in the world??

Cardpool Support, Apr 5:

Hi CUSTOMER,

We've recently discovered that both the Best Buy gift card codes that you sold to us lost value. Unfortunately, we're no longer able to accept the gift card codes in your transaction. According to the terms of service published on Cardpool.com, we cannot issue payment for gift cards that have been used or lose value after they have been sold and may cancel outstanding payment for the gift card or charge the credit card that you submitted in order to recover the amount that was paid for the gift card.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THESE CRIMINALS!!!

We are writing to let you know that we have canceled checks #366191 and #369711 to recover our costs for this transaction. We recommend that you destroy this check when you receive it as it has been voided.

Regards,
                Jasmine
                Cardpool.com

• Updated by cardpoolsux · Apr 04, 2017

“these guys are total crooks. i am STILL WAITING to be paid for 2 gift cards I've sold to them. Transaction # [protected], in fact.

Cardpool, you better pay up! Buyers out there...BEWARE!!! Dont sell or buy from these scam artists. I would like a full payment as agreed to asap.

• Re
                renageg Nov 12, 2018

Buyers be ware! Ordered 3 gift card, received only 2. Tried to call several times, no answer. Sent severel e-mail messages, no responses. Lost $100

• Ca
                cardpoolsux Nov 05, 2018

• Mp
                M_P0 Sep 18, 2018

Sold 300 in gift cards, selected check and they sending me amazon credit. Emailed them right after no response, no 800 number, no cancel order button. For a company as big as them their customer service is horrible! I wouldn't care if I had to be put on hold for 1hr as long as I talk to someone to resolve my issue. Never will sell/buy again!

CardPoolhorrible (no) customer service

I placed an order of $324.94 (2 gift cards) on january 11, 2017. I did not receive so far. I emailed (because they dont have customer support phone number) them with my order confirmation email with order #. They emailed me back says
              "thanks for getting in touch with us! We have received your email and will get back to you within the next few business days. Emails sent over holiday weekend may experience a slight delay in response time. Please know that your email is very important to us. We answer emails in the order they are sent to us, so please refrain from updating an email prior to our response, which may affect the position of the request in our queue."
              We will not be in office the weekends between dec 24th to jan 1st. And will be observing the holidays (closed for normal business) on monday dec 26th, tuesday dec 27th and jan 2nd.
              In the meantime, the following links may be helpful to you:

I emailed again and again and got the same email — like automatic answer.

. Horrible (no) customer service.

CardPoolgift card

Well, like everyone else here it looks like I've been "had." on 1/18/17 I purchased a $150 eGift Card from Cardpool for Petco to assist with our dog grooming. When I tried to redeem it, it was rejected as "Denied: Account Closed." So I contacted Cardpool with the (naive) belief that they would respond and assist. Yet here it is two weeks later, three follow-up e-mails, and not a word. Shameful. I found two other things about their website astounding: first, they claim they will respond it 1-3 days (ha!); and second, here it is February 1 and they still are showing their 2016 holiday hours. Crazy bad customer service. All I want is my money back or some resolution with Petco; $150 is a lot of money to lose!

CardPoolnever received my check, nor will anyone reply to my emails or answer my calls

Gave them a 250 dollar gift card and expected a check for 217... That was a month and a half ago. Im a fricken college student for god sakes, that was my grocery money for the entire month... Ive been eating nothing but ramen and cant even afford that now because of the way this business runs. These people will take your money in a heartbeat. It's one thing to wrongfully run off with my money, its another thing when you run off with my money and don't have the guts to tell me you just ran off with my money.

never received my check, nor will anyone reply to my emails or answer my calls