Car2Gocustomer service rude and unhelpful

R Nov 14, 2018

I applied for car2go right as I got my license in the mail. I keep checking to see if I got approved and a week later it says my account is locked. I call customer service to find out why and this rude representative by the name of Chris tell me he doesn't know why just that its denied. Im like? ok so what can I do now? Is it maybe denied because my license is so new less than two weeks? hes like again I don't know why its just denied. Im like ok so what should I do? apply again? he said no once they deny you they dont ever approve anyone again. Im like but that makes no sense, I have no problems with my license considering I haven't driven since I got it. Hes like again that's all I can tell you. Im like ok then maybe I could speak to a manager and see if they can assist me a further? Hes like theres no manager here. Im like what do you mean theres no manager to speak to a customer to help them? hes like no that's why im here, im like but youre clearly not helping me. He said what am I not helping you with? so unbelievable!

I looked up reasons for being denied and those reasons dont apply to me. It does say to email car2go a a drivers abstract so they can manually review it. The customer service representative chris didn't even offer me that. Im not one to usually leave reviews but this was so unprofessional.