Resolved Capital One / Credit Inform — unauthorized charge
Credit Inform placed charge against my Capital One credit card. Credit inform claims they received telephone authorization in July '08. I asked them to prove they had authorization through recorded conversation, ...ect at which time they terminated the call.
I never autorized Credit Inform to charge my Capital One card for their service or have I ever spoken to them on the phone.
More Capital One / Credit Inform Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service