Capella UniversityInconsistent feedback, unprofessional, and much more.

I have been in the dissertation course for over two years, I was on milestone 5 majority of this time. I started the study as a case study, I was told that my study wasn't case study, but phenomenal. I worked it as phenomenal and yesterday I am being told that my study isn't phenomenal, but generic. I am being required to repeat a milestone that I have already completed. I have been accused of plagiarism and forced to sit out three quarters, but I had turned in the same work several times before the accusation. I am convinced that they find ways to drag out your stay in the program for maximum time allowed and find a way to withdraw you without a degree. This school is a fraud.

mar h May 25, 2018

me they change the outline every year making you start over and so I've been on Section 1.1 for 3-years

Stephanie Stephens Jun 21, 2018

@mar h I had the same problem. They found a way to get rid of me. 2 NS in a row because I complained about my mentor being incompetent.

• Da
    David Sanford May 01, 2018

This is what the case is about; I have had the same problems.
    Peiffer Rosca Wolf
    Abdullah Carr & Kane
    A Professional Law Corporation
    818 Lafayette Avenue
    St. Louis, MO 63104
    P: [protected]

mar h May 25, 2018

@David Sanford can you help?

@David Sanford Thank you I have reached out to them

• Da
    David Sanford May 01, 2018

• Rh
    Rhani Apr 09, 2018

Hello Stephanie,
    I am going through the same thing as you are. I was told a study would work for the action research dissertation.
    Section 2 was approved. It took 3 semesters for my mentor to send my action plan to the committee because he wanted it to be perfect. He finally sent it last term. Now, I am told a study will not work for action research. I am about ready to throw in the towel.

Barbara Schneider

Stephanie Stephens Jun 21, 2018

@Rhani I am seeking legal advice